!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Tools of the Trade > Firearms

Swampfox is awesome

(1/1)

Flintlock1776:
At the range today. Just awesome results Canik TP9 SC 9mm with Swampfox red dot sight. Easy sight acquisition, no delay in shooting one round after the other. 12 round clip. Smooth trigger. All shots in hi viz target confirmed.

dave 1211:
  (*&^&%#  that is good for a old fart  --099-780  ##$%#15

treefarmer:
Had to look that one up.  Read a good review from the NRA.  Sounds like you are very pleased with this pistol.
Are you enjoying South West Florida?  I suppose you got some rain from Elsa.
Treefarmer

yari:
red dots have come a long way. i put one on my .44 20 years ago. it is junk. not clear at all. if i plan to hunt w/ the ,44 again, i will get a crosshair or look at the new red dots

thx for he info

Flintlock1776:

--- Quote from: treefarmer on July 07, 2021, 09:43:37 PM ---Had to look that one up.  Read a good review from the NRA.  Sounds like you are very pleased with this pistol.
Are you enjoying South West Florida?  I suppose you got some rain from Elsa.
Treefarmer

--- End quote ---

Thanks Farmer. Storm was worse up around Sarasota, here just a rain event. Lake back to normal levels in my back yard. The forum does not allow posting of pictures from Apple iPhone extensions.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version