!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Gone Hunting.. > Gone Fishin'

hooks

<< < (2/2)

dave 1211:
ok got the green hooks are colored yes pink is my color of chose we wood get in green hooks it the store that i use to work at must be for those red fish blue fish then

yari:

--- Quote from: Puddle Jumper on June 12, 2021, 06:26:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: yari on June 11, 2021, 09:02:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: dave 1211 on June 11, 2021, 06:05:41 PM --- ##$%#13   ##$%#15  what are green hooks

--- End quote ---

green color hooks. painted hooks like orange, blue, white.... you'd probably like the pink ones --099-780 --099-780 --099-780

--- End quote ---

He most likely would.   @--0--0105

What size/shape are you looking?   ???

Paint you own.  Found this while checking for you.  I have never even heard of it much less use it.   @--0--0117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f28-vIG5boU

PJ

--- End quote ---

i tried that stuff years ago w/o any luck. i threw all those hooks out. it was very clumpy. might be operator error though @--0--0117

yari:

--- Quote from: dave 1211 on June 12, 2021, 06:41:51 PM ---ok got the green hooks are colored yes pink is my color of chose we wood get in green hooks it the store that i use to work at must be for those red fish blue fish then

--- End quote ---

not that there is anything wrong w/ that. we must be politically correct ##$%#15

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version