!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Gone Hunting.. > The Camp Fire

cabin

(1/1)

yari:
i made my first trip on the year. one huge surprise. ONE OR SOME OF THE ELK MADE IT TO MY PLACE. there's plenty of tracks and scat on my place. they were introduced over 20 years ago about 10 miles from my place. the year they were introduced, one lone bull came through and nothing since. overall, the intro has been a miserable flop. the heard has been wolf food and hasn't grown at all. it would be nice if the WI herd took off like KY did.

it could be interesting w/ the plots. i imagine they would destroy the plots pretty fast

MichiganLouie:
Put a camera out, and see what comes through.

sundowner:
Sounds like you could have an interesting year at the cabin , hope your food plots survive you new guests . 

Madgomer:
If the Wisconsin wolf population was like Kentucky's wolf population, I'm sure the elk would be thriving up there Yari.

yari:

--- Quote from: Madgomer on May 16, 2021, 08:24:36 PM ---If the Wisconsin wolf population was like Kentucky's wolf population, I'm sure the elk would be thriving up there Yari.

--- End quote ---

yep. WI is clueless when it comes to wolves

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version