!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Tools of the Trade > Gear & Equipment

gun safe

(1/1)

yari:
i spent 2 hours this morning cleaning and inventorying my gun/multi purpose safe. i found some ammo i forgot about and got pushed to the back. @--0--0118 emily is set w/ ,20 ga for her turkey hunt. my new tract 27x55x80 spotter fit along w/ a few spare scopes

i think i should get a separate safe for documents and ammo. that would really free up space for the guns.

how do you guys handle docs vs guns vs ammo?

dave 1211:
when i worked at the sporting good store most people got a big gun safe to have both in a few had sperate ones for guns and another one for paper and jewelry

Gutshot:
I have the 48 gun Cannon Safari safe to replace the old stack-on 16 gun safe. The stack-on is now used for documents and Jewelry, and the overflow from the Cannon. May be in the market for another Cannon soon or similar safe.

Madgomer:
I typically don't keep my ammo in the safe (although these days maybe I should) aside from a couple of loaded mags for certain guns.  I have one main safe for my guns, with a couple of pistol hangers under the shelves and a door organizer that holds handguns, some documents, and a few odds and ends (mostly old jewelry stuff now).  We have a small fire safe on the main floor with critical paperwork in it, a small Hornady cabinet with a couple of long guns and a handgun, then a small handgun safe in our bedroom.  My main safe is rated for 16 long guns, I think I have 18 in it at the moment plus a few handguns and other non-firearm stuff.  Always wish I had more room, but regardless of how much I have I'll always want more room I'm sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version