!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Gone Hunting.. > Deer Hunting

Deer Season 2020-2021.....

(1/6) > >>

buckone1:
Wasn't my best season. Only got two deer. Hope to do beter this year where i will turn 80 years old. Going to keep going til i can't!! -0078

Madgomer:
My year started out ridiculously slow, wasn't seeing anything at all from the stand during bow season, never fired a shot in firearm or muzzleloader season, but in the last two weeks I've managed to use my two archery tags on does.  It's been a weird year.

sundowner:
My season started out bad back problems , but during the bow season saw one young doe , during the gun season saw 5 does and two bucks but 1 was 1 1/2 years old the other was older 2 1/2 but still to young for taking on the cousin's farm .  ##$%#1118

dave 1211:
i had another bad year had 7 tags again and all i saw were little deer that would give you maybe 20lb of meat is did see deer but it was sad the end of the season we got 25 inches of snow so the only spot i could get to was right behind my house had two deer bedded 30 yards from my stand scared them out walking to it

Puddle Jumper:
Went to my Still Hunting Club one time, saw nothing there.

My hip was hurting too back for the hour drive to my Dog Hunting Club, did not go there.

Went behind our house and limited out with two bucks, all we are allowed (Limit) this last year.  A 8 and 6 pointer.

PJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version