!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Photos & Stuff.. > Trophy Room

My GA wild hog

(1/3) > >>

Snortweeze:
I had a friend take me hog hunting with him in GA this past March. We had a great 3 day weekend and I was able to put down a nice eating size sow. The old savage 223 dropped her in her tracks.

sundowner:
Congrats on the hog .  ##$%#1118

BLUETOE:
That's some good eats right there perfect size.  ##$%#111

yari:
what did you make? anything better or worse than the others? i've heard some folks say they aren't worth eating so i'm curious

Madgomer:
Well done Snort!  I've got the same questions as Yari - keep hearing all sorts of different stories about the quality of the meat.  Talked to a co-worker last week who brought back a bunch of meat from a hog hunt in Texas - he indicated it was fine, although you have to be careful to keep it from drying out since it is relatively lean.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version