!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Tools of the Trade > Firearms

JIM SHOCKEY'S GOLD PIONEER POWDER

(1/5) > >>

MUZZY125:
I'm thinking of giving  Jim Shockey's gold pioneer powder a try has anyone else used this stuff ? ??? I would like to hear all opinions.

sundowner:
Have heard both good and bad about it . You must keep dry , it seems to draw in moisture out of the air , and you my have to use more of it .

NJ Bowhunter:
Two pellets is enough for me.  I have not had any problems with it.  Maybe with powder but not pellets.  Look at my post on what I use in newbies/black powder.

wvwhitetail:
That would be a tough question for me because I am the type if I am satisfied with what I am using I normally will not try something else no matter what is said about it.

Puddle Jumper:

--- Quote from: wvwhitetail on August 20, 2008, 08:29:54 AM ---That would be a tough question for me because I am the type if I am satisfied with what I am using I normally will not try something else no matter what is said about it.

--- End quote ---

Agree with wvwhitetail, if it works good, why change!!??   :)

PJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version