New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Longbeards in the backyard  (Read 1953 times)

Offline jrwingbone

• Spike
Re: Longbeards in the backyard
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 07:57:58 PM »
Just wondering?? If ya need some help with them gobblers?? @--0--0137

Offline Spring Hen

• Button Buck
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 10:05:54 AM »
WOW!!  Great birds! 

What's the address again?  See you in the fall!!  (Just kidding)   --099-780

Good luck!!
I'd love hunting so much more if I didn't have to get up so early!  Why can't deer sleep late?

Offline Bill in Trenton

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2009, 08:24:47 PM »
I've seen more turkeys this year than ever before. It's been very dry for the last 4 years. They are everywhere.
Bill's my name , and killin' hogs iz my game!

Offline MichiganLouie

• 16 Point
« Reply #33 on: August 18, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
The mulberries are 98% gone, and I haven't seen the 4 toms in over a week.  The four hens and 16 chicks that had been coming in, came in today, but they are down to 3 hens and 12 chicks.  I think one of the hens got hit by a car.  See my other post "Turkey Roadkill" 
Don't ask the Lord to guide your steps, unless you're willing to move your feet.
NRA Life Member.
Started reloading my own ammo to save money 35 yrs ago.  Should start saving money anytime now.

Offline davjau

• Spike
  • Ruttin' and Struttin'
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2009, 12:59:02 AM »
Give'em plenty of corn!

Offline MichiganLouie

• 16 Point
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2009, 09:44:03 PM »
Give'em plenty of corn!

I thought about it, but in Michigan it's illegal to bait for turkeys.  I would have to stop putting corn out one month before the season opens
Don't ask the Lord to guide your steps, unless you're willing to move your feet.
NRA Life Member.
Started reloading my own ammo to save money 35 yrs ago.  Should start saving money anytime now.

New Page 3

Google Ad