talkhuntin.com
Thank you for visiting the TalkHunting Community. We encourage you to register and jump right in. Since membership is free, what do you have to lose? This is a place to learn, have fun, share your experiences and express ideas. As a member, you can add your own comments and topics, participate in the promotions and really enjoy all that TalkHunting has to offer.

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to view pictures or post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. Our members can register for monthly prize drawings, enter contests and share their knowledge and stories of this great sport with others. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Don

Author Topic: Some of my pics!  (Read 890 times)

Offline sundowner

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • 16 Point
Re: Some of my pics!
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 06:31:17 AM »
keahunter glad to meet you and your daughter thanks for the pictures .  @--0--0130
Member NWTF
Member Ducks Unlimited
Member Whitetails Unlimited
Member NRA
Mike's Magic Pro Staff

Offline kickinmule

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
  • '08 BUCK
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 04:26:58 PM »
I can't wait to get my daughter outside. At six weeks old we've got a while to go. I'll try to keep the stand seat warm between now and then! Glad to see the females enjoyin the sport. Nice pics!
Stalkin stuff for 30 years.

When your boats leakin, your Danner boots are fillin and you caint bail fast enough, Just look for me, I'll be the one pointin and laughin!

Now AKA "Maggie's Dad"

I'm sleepy....

Offline weedog

• Button Buck
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2009, 10:26:46 PM »
great pics also glad to see you take your daughter in the woods looks like she enjoyed it

New Page 3

Fall Hunting Classic Online at Basspro.com