New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Fishing Opener  (Read 1336 times)

Offline western KY hunter

• 2010 Prize Winner
  • 14 Point
Re: Fishing Opener
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2009, 09:24:15 PM »
Gesh, enducating you guys is a never ending battle!!!!!  There is NO Fish other than a WALLEYE!!! Repeat after me: There is NO Fish other than a WALLEYE!!!  There is NO Fish other than a WALLEYE!!!

Before you get your knickers knotted, bass fisherman, those aren't real fish you catch, they are what God created to keep you entertained until the WALLEYE'S Bit!
the only real fish to eat is bluegill or shellcrackers i've tryed your so called great fish walleye not half as good as a big ole bluegill. 0-0-0- @--0--0102
MIKE'S MAGIC  PRO STAFF
OWNER and HEAD GUIDE FOR RIVER OAK OUTFITTER'S
HUNTED FOR 33 YEARS
FOUNDER OF WKHTM

Offline bcotton

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 14 Point
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2009, 10:29:42 PM »
A season for FISH!!   That's what I love about this site.  You learn something all the time.
BC

Offline stackemUP

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 6 Point
    • Stack'em Up's Outdoor Blog
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2009, 07:53:29 AM »
Gesh, enducating you guys is a never ending battle!!!!!  There is NO Fish other than a WALLEYE!!! Repeat after me: There is NO Fish other than a WALLEYE!!!  There is NO Fish other than a WALLEYE!!!

Before you get your knickers knotted, bass fisherman, those aren't real fish you catch, they are what God created to keep you entertained until the WALLEYE'S Bit!
the only real fish to eat is bluegill or shellcrackers i've tryed your so called great fish walleye not half as good as a big ole bluegill. 0-0-0- @--0--0102

Walleyes are pretty tasty, but I agree that there is nothing better than a mess of big ole bluegills.
Midwest Whitetail- Michigan Pro Staff
http://midwestwhitetail.com

Stack'em Up's Outdoor Blog
http://stackemupoutdoors.blogspot.com/

Chasing game for 14 yrs!

Offline fishingfooltim

• Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
    • Up North Journal
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2009, 09:17:51 AM »
I'll fish for anything that is biting.  Most fish taste good to me it is just that some need to be cooked a little different to bring out the taste.
Up North Journal Team Member
www.upnorthjournal.com
NRA Member
NWTF Member

Offline PK300

• 12 Point
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2009, 10:39:47 AM »
I am with you on the bluegills or Crappies.  They are my favorite as well.  A 2 pound walleye is pretty tasty, but I would prefer to put a little beer batter on a Gill anyday!
A.K.A.  Muskymadness
4 yrs. of watching, learning, and tracking
26 years of deer hunting experience

New Page 3

Google Ad