talkhuntin.com
Thank you for visiting the TalkHunting Community. We encourage you to register and jump right in. Since membership is free, what do you have to lose? This is a place to learn, have fun, share your experiences and express ideas. As a member, you can add your own comments and topics, participate in the promotions and really enjoy all that TalkHunting has to offer.

Don
Bass Pro Shops

Author Topic: BIG VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT RAFFEL/PRIZE DRAWING DAY  (Read 1456 times)

Offline BeaglePup

• Marketing Team
  • TH Staff - Team Leader
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
BIG VOLUNTEER FIRE DEPARTMENT RAFFEL/PRIZE DRAWING DAY
« on: March 20, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »
The Chester West Virginia Volunteer Fire Department has a GREAT BIG Raffle each year.  There are 60+ prizes awarded every year from a value of about $750.00 up to $100,000.00.  They include A Hummer H3, Mercedes Benz ML350, a few Suzuki KingQuads, T/C Endeavors, Benilli Max 4 and CASH.  All the prizes are listed on their web site www.chestervfd.net.  The tickets cost $100.00 each and you do not need to be present to win.  I am telling everyone this because My husband and I both has relatives on this fire department and we save up and each buy a ticket every year.  We have won a couple of guns from them in the past and we went to the drawing once and i got a $250.00 door prize that was not part of the actual raffle.  I know times are tight but check it out there are sure a lot of good things given away.

[color=red] THANKS GUYS AND GALS
[/font]
« Last Edit: March 20, 2009, 07:02:07 PM by Puddle Jumper »
NRA, Buckmaster, NWTF Member
'09 Eastern Anniversary Party
'10 NE Anniversary Party
'10 Old Spanish Fort Hunt TH Hog Hunt
'11 Treasure Hill Outfitters Turkey Hunt
'11 & '12 Summer Blast, Pennyrile SP, KY
Team "1" - Blondie and the NY Slugger

New Page 3

Fall Hunting Classic Online at Basspro.com