talkhuntin.com
Thank you for visiting the TalkHunting Community. We encourage you to register and jump right in. Since membership is free, what do you have to lose? This is a place to learn, have fun, share your experiences and express ideas. As a member, you can add your own comments and topics, participate in the promotions and really enjoy all that TalkHunting has to offer.

Don
Bass Pro Shops

Author Topic: Some Pics  (Read 1466 times)

Offline BeaglePup

• Marketing Team
  • TH Staff - Team Leader
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: Some Pics
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 05:50:39 PM »
Looks like a great time was had by all.  I would really like to get to hunt with other ladies that enjoy the sport.  I do take time and volenteer at the Women in the Wild event in Virginia when i can, but, I am the only lady hunter in our deer club and only two other ladies come to the Field Trials to run Beagles....sometimes the dad bring their daughters when they know i will be hunting and then I get to work with the girls all day.  They only way they get to go with their dads is if i am going a i am told by the girls.  I do call them my girls,there are three of them age 11, 13 and 14.  I got them all in a position to kill their first doe this year (dads only bring them on doe tag days).  Next year i plan to work on them all getting a buck and will be taking the 13 year old turkey hunting.
NRA, Buckmaster, NWTF Member
'09 Eastern Anniversary Party
'10 NE Anniversary Party
'10 Old Spanish Fort Hunt TH Hog Hunt
'11 Treasure Hill Outfitters Turkey Hunt
'11 & '12 Summer Blast, Pennyrile SP, KY
Team "1" - Blondie and the NY Slugger

Offline BubbaBrown

• TalkHunting Dominant Buck
  • Baton Rouge, Louisiana (Home)
    • The Deer Camp
Re: Some Pics
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »
Thanks for all of those pics. You gals have got it going on. I haven't quail hunted in years and I assure you, ya'll did better than I would have done.
LIFE IS GOOD AT THE DEER CAMP!

2009 TalkHunting Sportsman of the Year
Hunters For The Hungry Of LA, B.O.D.
www.thedeercamp.com
2009 TALK HUNTING WILD GAME COOK-OFF CHAMPION
Cpl. USMC 1970-1972, MOS 6064, Parachute Rigger
NRA MEMBER
QDMA MEMBER
GATOR OUTFITTERS - Pro-Staff

New Page 3

Fall Hunting Classic Online at Basspro.com