New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: New slate  (Read 530 times)

Offline jd3006

• Spike
New slate
« on: February 03, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »
I received a new slate over glass call made from  honey locust yesterday. It's made by Wendell Rye of Lightsout Custom Calls in Arkansas and it's really sweet. Check out Wendell's site if you get a chance. He makes some good looking calls. Come on March I'm ready. I'm not pushing another forum over this one but to see some fantastic custom calls check out Old Gobbler.com. There are some master call makers on there and links to their sites.

Offline hawghunter65

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 14 Point Droptine
Re: New slate
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 04:38:30 PM »
thanks JD, now i'm going to have more calls than i can carry.  LOL   Making a couple of wingbone calls presently for trying out on a trio of gobblers that have evaded me the last two years on my place.
Brad Gordon, Staff Writer TH
52 years of chasing fur and feathers
NRA member
Past member Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation
Member National Wild Turkey Federation
WTI user, grower, and believer
Matthew's bows
"Bone Collector" Team Member

New Page 3

Google Ad