New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Author Topic: Range and Covid-19  (Read 1362 times)

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
Re: Range and Covid-19
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2020, 06:59:01 PM »
There was no social distancing at the range....when I got there there were people at every position....I had to wait about 30 minutes before the morning crew left and the second wave of folks took their place...

Believe me, I'm fine and on the Friday we (my wife and I) went Krogering and we did practice social distancing there....we wore the mask and kept 6 ft away from everybody...but we are seeing more and more folks that are not wearing the mask....
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

TalkHunting Community

« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2020, 06:59:01 PM »
New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2020, 08:10:08 PM »
I don't wear a mask(yet), but I don't get in large groups. plus, looking at the 17 symptoms of covid, I had 5 in January. if it wouldn't be $400 for a test, I would take it and give plasma if I had it. what a bunch of idiots running the testing
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline dave 1211

• TalkHunting Supporter
  • 18 Point
  • deer season
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2020, 09:03:38 AM »
 ##$%#15 but everyone says I look better with the mask on then off   ##$%#1119 not sure what they mean tho
time for food plots deer season is coming 10/1/20

dave 1211

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2020, 01:55:18 PM »
I don't wear a mask either except when I am in the Kroger, HD, Lowe's or Wally world...around the house here I don't wear them at all, we have a neighbor lady who wears them all the time, I mean to check her mail, to take the garage out and to cut her grass....wow, talk about over doing it.....my wife talks to her all the time and she tells her 6 ft is the social distancing distance to keep but she still wears the mask, even outside talking to my wife (the better half, no the best half)....
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 06:57:55 AM »
Went out to the range again this time last week on June 17th and there was no social distancing no mask there either...just like it use to be - at the range....

Will be heading out there (to the range) this Thursday June 25th....and meet Billy (my shooting buddy) there for a good shoot, then go eat Mexican....

Bo
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline yari

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2020, 09:33:02 AM »
not much distancing here either. i'm not eating out though. one restaurant here had 5 cooks and 3 servers w/ covid. all the MN folk came over when WI opened and infected us. we are a border town
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2020, 06:02:44 AM »
My wife and I are beginning to eat out again, slowly getting the field for the terrain.....Pizza Inn where we like to eat at on Monday's have raised their prices by 10% and we have only eaten there only twice, but we notice the cars in the parking lots as we passed them....the lots are half full....and this weekend wife wants us to eat out at Shoney's...we are going to give it a try....

But have got to head to the Range and then to Mexican on Thursday....slowly, but slowly they are beginning to open up the state of Tennessee.....going to miss the fabulously meals my wife fixes and think we will cut out eating out by half so she can cook....I am so glad she can cook...feel sorry to those guys whose wife is learning to cook during the pandemic....nothing worst that to be the Ginny pig for meals...LOL...

but if you want to wear a mask, nobody is stopping you and if you want to practice social distancing....go for it....I will be at the range...LOL....
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2020, 09:29:08 AM »
Was at the range yesterday (8-5) and only one masked was there and being worn....but when we called for the range to go cold, there I notice that everyone was practicing social distancing at the targets stands....interesting....

Bo
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline yari

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2020, 10:46:48 AM »
i don't know about the masks. monte burn ordered them in WI and so did MN in public buildings. i finally got one, but haven't used it yet

heck, if they defund the police who will enforce it? 
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Google Ad