New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Natchezee Supply  (Read 95 times)

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
Natchezee Supply
« on: May 15, 2020, 06:52:57 AM »
I got a flyer with an order that states that Bushnell has their Nitro line almost at half price....you can find a pretty good 2.5-10X x 44mm for under $250, and most of their products for under $300....need to scope pile replenished....LOL...may order a couple of pair 

https://www.natchezss.com/

But since Cabela's have been bought out by Bass Pro, have only placed one order with them and now go through Midway and Brownell's for most of my "stuff" now, but have noticed that Natchezss has come to my attention....and L-G Outdoors also comes to mind.....you got to try somebody else since both Bass Pro and Cabela's charges shipping + sales tax on most orders..... 
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

Offline Madgomer

• 2016 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
Re: Natchezee Supply
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 09:13:32 AM »
Thanks for the reminder Bo, I haven't been to the Natchez site in quite a while.  A couple of other companies I like to do business with that aren't well known are Graf's and Midsouth Shooter's Supply.
One of God's greatest gifts to us is
the great outdoors - get out there
and enjoy it!

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 10:21:01 AM »
Mad - There is another site that I visit as well and that is LG-Outdoors....and of course Buds in Lexington, KY as well...have purchase several firearms from Buds and have the delivered to there store in Servierville, TN when I go see the Smokies play Baseball ....I hardly ever visit the Bass Pro and/or Cabelas website these days.....Midway and Brownells are my main go to sites but if they do not have what I'm looking for then I will go do Natchezss or LG or Buds.....

Bo
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 03:23:35 PM »
If you reload you need to visit Powder Valley - that is where I get all my primers and powder from....I will look at them first for the Lapua or Norma or Nosler Brass and I do visit many site for bullets. Of course I have enough bullet for the rest of my life.....

Sorry to mention this site before.....
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 05:37:44 PM »
Got one of the two packages in today from them. I got in a bunch of Lapua 7mm STW brass in 2 boxes with 25 pieces in each of them......
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline Puddle Jumper

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2020, 06:57:53 PM »
Have used Midway a lot and once in awhile Brownell's.  Been awhile since I used Natchez.

Midway stopped sending me emails to confirm orders and also when shipped, complained to them in an email, no reply.

Larry Potterfield is also former USAF, so that pulled me there back in the day since he served about the same time as me.  @--0--0119

PJ
That which does not kill me, should RUN
USAF MSgt Ret
NRA Life - Endowment
NRA Whittington Center Sponsor
NAHC Life
American Legion
NC Sheriffs Association Honorary member
NCCSA (NC Concerned Sportsmen Association)
Burgaw Hunting Club

Offline Madgomer

• 14 Point
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2020, 10:08:56 PM »
That's weird PJ - I've gotten confirmation emails from them on recent orders, probably in the last 2-3 months.  Did you "unsubscribe" from their email list?  I do get a lot of emails from them, probably average 2 a day.
and enjoy it!

Offline Puddle Jumper

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2020, 04:59:37 AM »
That's weird PJ - I've gotten confirmation emails from them on recent orders, probably in the last 2-3 months.  Did you "unsubscribe" from their email list?  I do get a lot of emails from them, probably average 2 a day.

That was the auto answer to my email,  and no I did not.  Have to go to their website to track shippments when I order.  It's been over a year since it started or stopped depending on wordage.

Now that you mention it, I have not gotten their sale emails in awhile also.   ##$%#1119
Guess I will try to Subcribe once more just in case some kind of Hick-Up happen.   @--0--0104

Just hit "Select All Subscriptions" under Email Subscriptions, None were selected.  That area looked different than last time I checked.  We will see now.

This was under all of those selections.
Unsubscribing from marketing-related emails does not unsubscribe your email address from order confirmation, shipping notifications, policy change updates and information about your account.

PJ
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 05:09:08 AM by Puddle Jumper »
That which does not kill me, should RUN
USAF MSgt Ret
NRA Life - Endowment
NRA Whittington Center Sponsor
NAHC Life
American Legion
NC Sheriffs Association Honorary member
NCCSA (NC Concerned Sportsmen Association)
Burgaw Hunting Club

Offline Madgomer

• 14 Point
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2020, 03:47:28 PM »
I don't know PJ - I have all kinds of random things happen with my computers and phones, etc.  My kids and wife of course say that I just fat fingered something, but I know I could never make a mistake . . . .
 --099-780 --099-780 --099-780 --099-780 --099-780
and enjoy it!

New Page 3

Google Ad