New Page 2

Donate to TalkHunting

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Author Topic: Florida hunting Deer & Turkey  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Flintlock1776

• 12 Point Droptine
    • NYFD
Re: Florida hunting Deer & Turkey
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2020, 06:08:05 PM »
Thanks. I will check that out for 2021 season. Moving To Florida ate up $$ so getting into a lease At present it on the wish list.
Anyone in GA can invite me up for a few days hunt,  @--0--0131  I have my Lifetime GA hunting license so gas, some MRE’s , sleeping bag with cot Fits my budget for 2020

Thanks
Remember the 343
9-11-01
George Johnson, Ladder 157
Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157
Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2
Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Member Buckmaster's
Member NWTF
Wounded Warrior Project
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

TalkHunting Community

« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2020, 06:08:05 PM »
New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Offline Flintlock1776

• 12 Point Droptine
    • NYFD
« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2020, 03:57:08 PM »
<crickets>
Remember the 343
9-11-01
Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Member Buckmaster's
Member NWTF
Wounded Warrior Project

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2020, 06:24:55 PM »
Flint - We do have a opening or two in our club....located near Macon GA...due west of Macon....we have a cook shack, camper spaces, a mircrowave, lights and a DVR for those old westerns....and Free TV, although we do have movable antenna...just depends of the weather what channels we watch....on your way up, you could find a flea bag motel to stay in to cut the drive to 2 days. Back in the middle to late 70's use to drive from PSL (Port St. Lucie) before it had anything down there and before Disneyland to Atlanta area to see Mom and Dad, was not married then....but I had a van that I pulled over into a rest area and slept for a few hours before starting back up.....that if I got tired, but most of the time I drove straight through...we have about 900 acres under lease and have been there for about 12 years and nobody has no has touched....anything....we all leave too much stuff in our campers during the hunting season....

The down side is that we are located in the middle of no where....no electricity unless you provide your own....Honda or Yamaha preferred....something quiet....we do have about 3 or 4 guys who uses a C-Pap machine so there is no problem there....we get up and drink coffee and eat breakfast and discuss where we are going to hunt the morning hunt and put where we are going to hunt on the sign in board located outside the cook shack....

We have a hunt week that is during the rut but it has turned into two weeks since most of the senior members have retired....all of a sudden we were all working and then all of a sudden we weren't...retired....but most of the guys have been hunting together about 25 years or longer together....I moved to East Tennessee in the spring of 87 and have been here every since...love it up here....but do miss Atlanta as a whole....think it a great city with lots of potential....

So feel free to stop buy and join us....our next big mission is the food plots. We plow, put some fertilizer on, throw out the lime, put seed out and then go back and plow...I will be down there from late on Aug 27th to Aug 30th....be sure to bring a steak for Saturday night...we always on every Saturday - we hunt have a Sat Night Steak Special

Hope to see you there.....Bo
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

Offline Gutshot

• 2015/16 TH Deer Champion
  • TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
  • Potter County "God's Country"
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2020, 08:29:47 AM »
Flint - These guys are awesome and great hosts, with an awesome property. I have hunted with them several times and you will not have a better time or hunting experience with a great bunch of guys. If I was closer than PA, I would have already joined their club a long time ago. I'm also hoping to get to make another trip with them sometime soon. The cook shack is the place to be when you are hungry and Split toe is running the grill. Best ribs and steaks ever.  @--0--0101
NRA Life Member
NAHC Life Member
SummerBlast 2010, 2011,2012, 2015 & 2016
American Military Retirees Association
54 Years of Hunting Experience
Youngwood Sportsmens Association 53 Years
WalleyeBlast 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Offline Flintlock1776

• 12 Point Droptine
    • NYFD
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2020, 11:00:00 AM »
Thanks guys. I hope to work it into my plans. I appreciate the offer!
Remember the 343
9-11-01
Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Member Buckmaster's
Member NWTF
Wounded Warrior Project