New Page 2

Donate to TalkHunting

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Author Topic: invasion  (Read 297 times)

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
invasion
« on: June 20, 2019, 10:16:45 PM »
my forest around my cabin will be invaded for the next 3 weeks by the rainbow coalition, 5000-10,000 will invade the national forest w/o permits.  this group was formed by jesse Jackson. apparently they don't need permits. that many people will absolutely destroy the area they take over.

first, I can't get to my cabin because they closed my road. and they let these idiots in????????????

second, I cant trim branches for shooting lanes in the forest, but they will destroy a huge area????????????

third, all hands are on deck so nothing will get done. everything is on hold in the forest. tax dollars and environment totally wasted

someone please stop the stupidity. we would be arrested if we didn't stay at designated campgrounds. this is an advertised event and nobody is stopping it. libs are getting away w/ murder 
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

TalkHunting Community

invasion
« on: June 20, 2019, 10:16:45 PM »
New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Offline Madgomer

• 2016 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
Re: invasion
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 11:07:53 PM »
What the heck are they going to do up there?  Can't picture Jesse's crowd being too interested in wilderness living.  Is your property posted in any way to give you some defense against trespassers?  Might be a good day to take a buddy or two up for skeet shooting to help the uninformed understand that it's better for them to steer clear.  Seems like a weird event for that group.
One of God's greatest gifts to us is
the great outdoors - get out there
and enjoy it!

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 05:34:31 AM »
Yari - I would say that you be part of the crowd and document (Video and record by any means) what the crowd is doing to your forest!!! and the destruction they do to the forest....and then present this to the your local Wisconsin Wildlife Department. There has got to be something somebody can do to these Tree Huggers.....Write letters to your Congressman and Senators.....

NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

Offline Bearclaw

• 12 Point
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 06:48:57 AM »
Here we go again. The liberal nutcases get to do whatever they want for things we would get arrested for!
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15
'Honor Begins At Home' (from the movie "Courageous")

Offline BLUETOE

• 16 Point
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2019, 10:03:37 AM »
It is a shame I am with Bo video all you if you can put on youtube!!
If it's brown it's down

Life member of the NRA
Life member of NAHC
Member NWTF
Life member of NTA

Offline yari

• TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 10:20:02 AM »
mad- it will be 50 miles from me. the national forest is huge. it won't impact me directly, but i'm under the same laws that they will be breaking

bo, blue- i don't think i could keep it together if i went there. libs and me don't get along at all. being w/  5k-10k would kill me. i did request a name from the WI DNR that i could send a letter to. i have no response yet. this is federal land, so WI DNR really has no say. it's bad to be regulated by the feds

i just got an email from the WI DNR contact that informed me my road was closed this week. it turns out it was NOT closed. IDIOTS. i had meeting and work plans i changed because of this bozo. now my family plans for next weekend will suffer. not happy today
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Madgomer

• 2016 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2019, 06:30:25 PM »
Deep breath Yari, double shot of whatever your favorite bottled stuff is these days, and have the anchor drive you to your favorite fishin' hole.  I can probably dig up the wife's old lamaze book (how the heck do you spell that) from her pregnancy days and scan some of the pages with the relaxation exercises for you . . . .

Hey, I'm just trying to help.  Stupid people send my blood pressure through the roof too!
One of God's greatest gifts to us is
the great outdoors - get out there
and enjoy it!

Offline Flintlock1776

• 12 Point Droptine
    • NYFD
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2019, 07:08:55 PM »
Unbelievable!

We need to vote the idiots that support stuff like that OUT OF OFFICE!
Remember the 343
9-11-01
George Johnson, Ladder 157
Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157
Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2
Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Member Buckmaster's
Member NWTF
Wounded Warrior Project
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Offline dave 1211

• TalkHunting Supporter
  • 18 Point
  • deer season
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2019, 09:20:57 PM »
Deep breath Yari, double shot of whatever your favorite bottled stuff is these days, and have the anchor drive you to your favorite fishin' hole.  I can probably dig up the wife's old lamaze book (how the heck do you spell that) from her pregnancy days and scan some of the pages with the relaxation exercises for you . . . .

Hey, I'm just trying to help.  Stupid people send my blood pressure through the roof too!

##$%#13  ##$%#15 but if I remember right it goes hee hee who hee hee who

##$%#1118 you are welcome also today it is 30 year for the oldest daughter being born
time for food plots deer season is coming 10/1/20

dave 1211

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Google Ad