New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Rural King gun sale  (Read 186 times)

Offline Flintlock1776

• 12 Point Droptine
    • NYFD
Rural King gun sale
« on: May 26, 2019, 08:14:17 AM »
Any good? Many on “sale”

Remington RM380 .380 Auto 6rd 2.9" Pistol 96454 $170

To

Remington 1911 R1 .45 Auto 7rd 5" Pistol 96323 $570

Remember the 343
9-11-01
George Johnson, Ladder 157
Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157
Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2
Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Member Buckmaster's
Member NWTF
Wounded Warrior Project
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Offline Madgomer

• 2016 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
Re: Rural King gun sale
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2019, 11:33:59 AM »
I've heard decent things about Remington's 1911.  Nothing fancy, but functional.  The .380 wouldn't work for me, just too small for my hands.  Haven't heard anything about that gun however.
One of God's greatest gifts to us is
the great outdoors - get out there
and enjoy it!

Offline Flintlock1776

• 12 Point Droptine
    • NYFD
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2019, 04:35:47 PM »
I've heard decent things about Remington's 1911.  Nothing fancy, but functional.  The .380 wouldn't work for me, just too small for my hands.  Haven't heard anything about that gun however.

When I get to Florida I will get a new handgun. I had a Ruger GP100 .357 with 6” barrel. Fit my hand well, I was very accurate with it. Sold it to a buddy.

I will have to visit a gun store down there, near me. Inside gun range. Rents out stuff to try at their indoor range or bring your own to shoot, you just have to buy ammo from them to shoot in their range. http://www.fowlerfirearms.com/

I may consider a semi-auto in lieu of a wheel gun. I want the laser pointer on it. No scope, open sites. Something I can use with a conceal carry permit. 
Remember the 343
9-11-01
George Johnson, Ladder 157
Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157
Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2
Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Member Buckmaster's
Member NWTF
Wounded Warrior Project
St. Jude Children's Research Hospital

Offline Madgomer

• 2016 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2019, 11:57:49 AM »
The single stack subcompacts in 9mm like Walther PPS, S&W Shield, and Glock 43 (and more) are really good CC options.  The beauty of a gun shop with a range is that you can fire different options to see what suits you best.  I'm getting ready to pick one up myself.  Need to shoot the Walther before I decide.
One of God's greatest gifts to us is
the great outdoors - get out there
and enjoy it!

Offline BoBallistic

• 14 Point
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2019, 06:18:08 PM »
Flint - Thanks for the heads up, in the last few years have purchased a few semi auto pistols, a couple of S&W Shields, a SCCY CPX-2, Beretta Tom Cat 380...have been carrying my Browning DBA lately but that is good to know that RK has the RM380 on Sale, will go have to pick me one up for a pocket pistol. Many folks carry the Ruger LCP.

Always in the market for a "get off me gun".....

Thanks - Bo
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2019 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

New Page 3

Google Ad