New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Wife forced me to upgrade...  (Read 406 times)

Offline Puddle Jumper

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: Wife forced me to upgrade...
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2018, 06:04:33 AM »
I thought about you while I was bush hogging in my open cab 20HP yesterday.     @--0--0105
Was only 98 heat index, wife had to peel my T-Shirt off so I could get in the pool for a cool down.  Then I cooled down inside my body with an adult beverage, after a lot of water.   @--0--0125

Have more to do today and only a 104 heat index predicted.     ##$%#12

PJ
That which does not kill me, should RUN
USAF MSgt Ret
NRA Life - Endowment
NRA Whittington Center Sponsor
NAHC Life
American Legion
NC Sheriffs Association Honorary member
NCCSA (NC Concerned Sportsmen Association)
Burgaw Hunting Club

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2018, 10:50:10 AM »
What Tree mentioned sounds like what we have in our Forestry lineup called a "site prep tractor".  I got to see one in operation a few years ago and am still drooling.  It's a self propelled unit with a big mulching head on the front (think rototiller on mega steroids) that you basically just drive in wherever you want to clear a road or landing pad.  Amazing to watch one in action and see what it can eat and the clear trail it leaves behind.  We all need one, here's a video link.
https://youtu.be/g-jtWXzwqYE

i just saw one on a Cat dozer this morning along hwy 94. they are doing some road work. it was just eating up a hillside. i can't believe how well it pulverizes.
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline DPD

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • one cold day
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2018, 12:19:22 PM »