New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Range Results 6-21-2018 - Final thought and Photos  (Read 131 times)

Offline BoBallistic

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • Share Your Knowledge
Range Results 6-21-2018 - Final thought and Photos
« on: June 22, 2018, 06:39:29 AM »
Yesterday, was a good day at the range, it always is, the old knees are telling me that a few trips down to the 200 yard range and back what they are really trying to tell me is that I need to lose more weight but 6 months ago I would not have even attempted the 200 yard walk....still, when I got home last night first thing I took was a couple of  Aleeve...LOL...not as sore as I was last night

Billy (my shooting buddy) who sold me the Eley HM2 ammo, his CZ455 with its 17HMR barrel, shoots much better than mine does or is it the shooter! Eeek!! Need to get a trigger spring kit for mine and do a few other things to it before I will be OK with it. Billy is 25 years younger than me and he shoots very good, he and I talk about reloading at the Mexican Restaurant after shooting and we talk reloading strategy and powders and primers, etc....I think he has lost some of his hearing because he always talks loud and I must admit that there is a lot of background noise in the restaurant....He was talking last night about his new girlfriend and shooting again. He wants to shoot every other week...I will probably start going every week in the future....

The photos are of the 26 Nosler Liberty and the CZ455. No photos were taken of the Cooper and Kimber rifles, wonder why?? Humm...

« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 06:41:41 AM by BoBallistic »
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: Range Results 6-21-2018 - Final thought and Photos
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2018, 02:16:54 PM »
nice set-ups
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline MichiganLouie

• 16 Point
Re: Range Results 6-21-2018 - Final thought and Photos
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2018, 03:45:55 PM »
Yes, nice set ups.  He's trying to make every one jealous.  lol
Don't ask the Lord to guide your steps, unless you're willing to move your feet.
NRA Life Member.
Started reloading my own ammo to save money 35 yrs ago.  Should start saving money anytime now.

New Page 3

Google Ad