New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Range Results 6-6-2018 - Part 1 of 2  (Read 273 times)

Offline BoBallistic

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • Share Your Knowledge
Re: Range Results 6-6-2018 - Part 1 of 2
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2018, 03:34:14 PM »
On my second safari, used nothing but Barnes TSX and TTSX bullets in my rifle...they put the trophies down quickly and humanly.....No have not tried the 120 TTSX in the 7mm-08 but do have about 200 (4 boxes of TSX) of them ready to load...I do use the 120 Gn Ballistic Tip for the Steyr Prohunter and they are a tack driver, good suggestion, will load us a few and try them in the Steyr and the Remington 7mm-08 ADL.....

Thanks again for the suggestion..... 
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

New Page 3

Google Ad