New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: 1st ever  (Read 317 times)

Offline Two Tales

• 7 Point
Re: 1st ever
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2018, 11:05:35 AM »
If he doesn't get a tom I'd at least love to see a picture of him smiling over a dead yote!

plans are in the works for later this spring early summer...

TT @--0--0107
USN Ret.
LM DAV
LM NRA
Chief Istructor CE/FS
ADC BSA
Fox Patrol, Tr 1 Gilwell, NE-142
from the ragged rim on the edge of reality.....

Offline Two Tales

• 7 Point
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2018, 07:18:00 PM »
Well me and Zay ventured forth today in search of the ever elusive turkey birds...sat for several hours calling and waiting notta no sound no sightings and no nothings...wind kicked into high gear so we packed out...while warming up in the club house another member dropped in to pattern his new gun..said we needed to get down to the upper corn field..big ol'long beard showing his stuff...so off we go...as we are going Zay points to the pasture next field over...say Grampa can we try and get one those two? yep we hurry and set up give the slate a good scratch and the both come running...Zay is totally wound by this time (me too) and I says get your gun up..then from behind us...BOOM....and off they go back over the hill...I grab the Heirloom box call and send a series of yelps clucks and squawks out and here they come double timing it right at us...(no need to say a word to the boy, he is ready)  the yep you guessed it... BOOM...no calling them back this time the headed into the woods...gotta love the kid...said "that was so coooolll!!!"grinning ear to ear   another day in the woods...

TT @--0--0107

USN Ret.
LM DAV
LM NRA
Chief Istructor CE/FS
ADC BSA

Offline sundowner

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2018, 09:26:07 PM »
Sounds like both of you had a great day in the woods , to bad he din't wait for you two to get a Tom , but it looks like he is hooked bad on turkeys .  @--0--0109 ##$%#113 ##$%#1118
Member NWTF
Member Ducks Unlimited
Member Whitetails Unlimited
Member NRA 
 Member RMEF

Offline Two Tales

• 7 Point
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2018, 06:00:52 AM »
Sounds like both of you had a great day in the woods , to bad he din't wait for you two to get a Tom , but it looks like he is hooked bad on turkeys .  @--0--0109 ##$%#113 ##$%#1118

I know I did...pretty sure he did also... @--0--0118

TT @--0--0107
USN Ret.
LM DAV
LM NRA
Chief Istructor CE/FS
ADC BSA

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2018, 10:26:27 AM »
was the shooting the guy sighting in?

better luck next time
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Two Tales

• 7 Point
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2018, 11:00:49 AM »
was the shooting the guy sighting in?

better luck next time

he was patterning his brand new 935...

TT @--0--0107
USN Ret.
LM DAV
LM NRA
Chief Istructor CE/FS
ADC BSA

New Page 3

Google Ad