New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Just Right Carbines  (Read 338 times)

Offline BoBallistic

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • Share Your Knowledge
Just Right Carbines
« on: March 01, 2018, 11:15:25 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/01/weapon-makers-flee-liberal-towns-and-head-to-gun-friendly-states.html

Saw this on Fox tonight and throught I would share it with yawl. My first wife was born in upstate NY, a small town call Canandaigua, NY....and there is a small Mom and Pop gun designer and manufacturer called Just Right Carbines....did not know anything about them, but after watching the video on them will help them out, and buy one of their 9mm Carbine Rifles. They use any standard Glock Magazine...

So there is an alternate to Hi-Point, Ruger, Marlin and other very expensive 9mm Carbine out there.....this is just one of them....real interested in their takedown model....
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 06:25:55 AM by BoBallistic »
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

Offline sundowner

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: Just Right Carbines
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 01:21:46 AM »
Sure hope they can find a way to do business ,I tried their web site and their server is down , must have had a lot of hits on the web .  ##$%#1118
Member NWTF
Member Ducks Unlimited
Member Whitetails Unlimited
Member NRA 
 Member RMEF

Offline BoBallistic

• Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 06:59:39 AM »
Sundowner - Try Youtube, Gunbroker and Cheaper than Dirt....a bunch of folks carry them.....

You are right, hope he can find a way to do business......since he only sells 75 per week.....

Have been looking at their carbines as well as Kel-Tec, Ruger....it seems to be an up-swing in 9mm Carbines and any other caliber you want.....

Forgot to mention that both the Ruger and Just Right Carbines and break-down models.....and can be bought with an accessory bag....
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 07:17:58 AM by BoBallistic »
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

Offline BoBallistic

• Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2018, 07:21:28 AM »
The best part of these carbines that they use common magazines, Just Right Carbines uses Glock magazines, Ruger Carbines of course uses the P series magazines, just got 4 of them in yesterday for my KP89 yesterday also a holster for it....plus more 9mm Ammo, the good stuff...the 134 gn and 147 gn.

So keep these carbines in the back of your mind when it comes to home and personal defense. Way back in the late 70's when Marlin came out with their Camp 9 and a few years later a Camp 45 they were way ahead of the game...short, light weight with little recoil. Now with the market having plenty of manufacturers to choose from, these should be near the top of your list to get.....Glad the Marlin Camp 9 holds S&W magazine, especially the 30+ round one....

I must had admit that the newly found old journey has been a pleasant one.....I have learned that you can get these smaller carbines in from 380 to 45 and now at the 2018 Shot Show, Hi-Point if offering a 10mm Carbine...but all of them are design with the home owner and the plinkster in mind.....

Wonder when we will see a 410 or 20 gauge carbine come out and with the new short Aguila (1 3/4" long) ammo.......

Am having fun re-discovering my Marlin Camp 9 with its folding stock. Have a S&W extended magazine that I will put in it...will try and take it to the range this spring along with the Hi-Point 9mm Carbine...

« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 07:48:43 AM by BoBallistic »
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Share Your Knowledge

New Page 3

Google Ad