New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: WTI got fancy  (Read 353 times)

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
WTI got fancy
« on: December 23, 2017, 03:33:12 PM »
when did WTI get so fancy? i put in an order for 10 soil sample kits and was surprised by their new packaging. i always order in bulk, so i haven't ordered for a couple years. when i opened the box, i thought they sent me a bunch of videos @--0--0105. each kit had it's own plastic package

i'm sure this will make them more marketable in stores. congrats to WTI
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Hunt Master

• Administrator
  • If at once you dont succeed, nock another arrow!
Re: WTI got fancy
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2017, 07:35:24 AM »
I have ordered 3 to 5 kits from them each year and started seeing the plastic kits maybe 4 years ago...
If you can't be hunting....  Be here...  --9-8-7
TalkHunting  Founder

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
Re: WTI got fancy
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2017, 09:03:43 AM »
I have ordered 3 to 5 kits from them each year and started seeing the plastic kits maybe 4 years ago...

wow, it's been 4 years? time sure does fly. they must have made the change right after my last order. it's funny i haven't seen them in cabelas or someplace else
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

New Page 3

Google Ad