New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Forster Coaxial Reloading Press  (Read 247 times)

Offline Dutch-Hunter

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • 12 Point Double Droptine
  • Doin' what I love!
Forster Coaxial Reloading Press
« on: September 22, 2017, 07:17:04 PM »
Ok, honestly the one I found is an old Bonaza. Forster I believe bought the patent. I must admit I didn't pay the current price of $269 (on sale at Midway) but I'm really happy I got it. I'm amazed at the concentric ability of this press. I loaded up ten of the previously mentioned 270WSM's and the run-out was .0014. Ok, making sure it's not a fluke. I put the same die in a Lee Challenger and RCBS Rockcrusher and the run-out in both was .019 - .036.  --7-8-9 That's right  --7-8-9 Dutch is...  @--0--0118 Now I'm not saying you gotta go and get one. By enlarge any of the presses will do a great job and you'd be very satisfied. Ya'll know me, just a little consumed by precise pill placement and at abnormal distances. I'm just letting you all know if you reload and ever find one of these at a garage, thrift or estate sale grab it. If'n ya don't like it there's a Dutchman that'll buy if from ya. Shoot, my brother Bo would probably buy it from ya too. I'd pay more, though!  ;D

BTW: Honey Do List Update: She asked me if I'd looked at it. I honestly replied. YUP! I definitely looked at it.  @--0--0102
Gun Geek! Proud of it!
Old enough to know better!
TO old to care!

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: Forster Coaxial Reloading Press
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 09:49:51 PM »
OK. you are in the toy buying mood. i get it. your visa misses you. where are the buck pics. are you hiding something big? @--0--0105

good to have you back buddy
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

New Page 3

Google Ad