New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: funny scope story- UPDATE  (Read 1090 times)

Offline sundowner

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: funny scope story- UPDATE
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2017, 09:26:35 PM »
Well at least he got his bull .  ##$%#1118
Member NWTF
Member Ducks Unlimited
Member Whitetails Unlimited
Member NRA 
 Member RMEF

Online yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2017, 06:56:10 PM »
i finally talked to my buddy. he is still on cloud 9. he didn't shut up for an hour. he had a great time. he shot his bull only 1/2 hour into his hunt. his shot was only 6" high. that's a lot better than i figured. i think he's the only guy i talked to that had a good elk hunt this year.

as for the bull. it was a 2-3 year old 5x5. they saw a ton of elk, but this was about as big as they get. it's definitely not a trophy hunt though. they were all happy and that the best part. their freezers are full and it sounds like yari is getting some steaks for his "helpful insights" @--0--0105

i'm sure he will be talking about his trip for years to come. maybe even steaks on our LOTW ice fishing trip ##$%#111
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Online Madgomer

• 2016 TH Turkey Champion
  • 12 Point Double Droptine
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2017, 06:58:55 PM »
Excellent!  Keep coaching him on the shooting skills, it'll take hold at some point. 
One of God's greatest gifts to us is
the great outdoors - get out there
and enjoy it!

Offline BLUETOE

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • 16 Point
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2017, 08:51:17 AM »
Congrats to your buddy. I am glad it worked out for him. enjoy them Elk steaks I bet they will be excellent.
If it's brown it's down

Life member of the NRA
Life member of NAHC
Member NWTF
Life member of NTA

New Page 3

Google Ad