New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: TalkHunting Celebrities Repping for GunSlinger Deerstands  (Read 793 times)

Offline metalman

• 8 Point
Re: TalkHunting Celebrities Repping for GunSlinger Deerstands
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 08:03:30 AM »
Hey I wouldn't put the really good stuff out there but Splittoe is always a good sport about things and Sonny ain't on here so he'll never know. Oh wait tell a phone tell a , well darn. Oh well it is Butts County Sportsman Club
Metalman
Hit it while it is hot
NWTF Memeber
Butts County Sportsman Club Memeber
27 years hunting

Offline King Ben

• 2016 TH Ultimate Outdoorsman
  • 8 Point
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 10:26:33 AM »
Ha, well done guys!

Offline Split toe

• 2017 Deer Hunting Champion
  • TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 10:53:42 AM »
WOW I thought what happens at deer camp stays at deer camp.  Metal Man your brave  --099-780

Gut your are right that is a well dressed cook!  The food is the best I have every eaten!
Well very good point there Deerhead...Metalman is on my hit list and he'll never see it coming... @--0--0105 I do believe some George Dickel may have been involved, however this is what happens when your at camp and it rains like cats and dogs for 8 straight days...it's always fun at deer camp!
NRA Member
NWTF Member
Butts County Sportsmen's Club-President
Keep your arrows sharp and your powder dry-always in search of split-toe!!!
52 years hunting experience
2015,2016, 2018 WalleyeBlast
2015, 2016 Summerblast

Offline yari

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2017, 05:39:12 PM »
this is reason # 1000 not to let video recorders in camp.

i have to admit, you pulled it off well. you are definitely comfortable in your manhood @--0--0105
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Split toe

• 2017 Deer Hunting Champion
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2017, 07:12:56 PM »

i have to admit, you pulled it off well. you are definitely comfortable in your manhood @--0--0105
You are correct I've never had a problem with my manhood...this was the season Dutch and Gutshot came down for our hunt weeks and brought the monsoon with them. Bo, Dutch and Gutshot went on a shopping spree and bought that dress for Sonny. He and I have been hunting and fishing together for 45 years and are the best of friends. We also share a travel trailer at camp. I was messing with him and giving the guys a laugh while cooking...you know looking at that picture I would of made a good Dumbledore (Harry Potter)...Life is all about good times and good friends that was a very wet and fun week...
NRA Member
NWTF Member
Butts County Sportsmen's Club-President
Keep your arrows sharp and your powder dry-always in search of split-toe!!!
52 years hunting experience
2015,2016, 2018 WalleyeBlast
2015, 2016 Summerblast

Offline yari

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2017, 08:24:33 PM »

You are correct I've never had a problem with my manhood...this was the season Dutch and Gutshot came down for our hunt weeks and brought the monsoon with them. Bo, Dutch and Gutshot went on a shopping spree and bought that dress for Sonny. He and I have been hunting and fishing together for 45 years and are the best of friends. We also share a travel trailer at camp. I was messing with him and giving the guys a laugh while cooking...you know looking at that picture I would of made a good Dumbledore (Harry Potter)...Life is all about good times and good friends that was a very wet and fun week...

that's what getting away is all about whether fishing or hunting. i've seen and done things that may never be and should never be re-created. they are all yucks i will never forget and am glad weren't on film. i'm sure a political career chance was out of the question before i graduated high school. ##$%#13  well done
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline MI_Bowhunter

• Administrator
  • Contest Team Leader
  • 12 Point Droptine
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2017, 05:58:44 AM »
Great video guys!

What happens at deer camp stays at deer camp, unless its funny or embarassing then please share. LOL.

NRA Lifetime Member
NWTF Member
SummerBlast 2015, 2016
KY Meet & Greet 2017
WalleyeBlast 2016, 2017

New Page 3

Google Ad