New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: i hate to beat a dead horse....  (Read 463 times)

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
i hate to beat a dead horse....
« on: August 01, 2017, 07:55:15 PM »
us the US court of appeals in DC upheld the 2014 ruling on the great lakes wolfs on the endangered species list.  talk about having their heads in the sand and in the pockets of groups like PETA. they claim only 3800 wolves in the entire region. serious? MN and WI are way over 2k each and those numbers are from liberal wolf biologists that are low balling.

the original ruling wants wolves to roam their original ranges. that would include chicago, st paul, seattle...... can you say completely gone from any reality????????????

why don't the states take control of their own wildlife and economy. this is having a huge economic impact on northern WI and MN. resorts, diners, bars.... are all gone or hurting severely.

the courts are full of liberals and that needs to change or this country is in serious trouble. i've seen it w/ the cabin break in, this stupid ruling and many other time. there is no responsibility to the tax paying citizens

OK i'm done ranting(for now)   
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Madgomer

• 2016 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
Re: i hate to beat a dead horse....
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2017, 08:54:58 PM »
You really wonder how people who are that stupid can reach those positions.  Actually, the answer is that they're not stupid, they're just a bunch of power hungry bureaucrats who are picking sides with the big emotional issues so they can gain enough votes from the sheep to get elected in the next round & maintain their seat on the gravy train.   

Round up all 3800 wolves and put them in Chicago - hopefully they'll eat the morons we have up there, and we'll take care of the ones that decide to migrate downstate (the wolves that is).

Now you got me started too Yari - was gonna go hit the sack but now I gotta go grab a beer & relax for a bit (the pre-nap nap).
One of God's greatest gifts to us is
the great outdoors - get out there
and enjoy it!

Offline buckone1

• 2015 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2017, 03:10:53 PM »
I feel your pain Yari!!
2011 Prize Winner
2015 Turkey Champion

Offline MI_Bowhunter

• Administrator
  • Contest Team Leader
  • 12 Point Droptine
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2017, 03:26:07 PM »

the courts are full of liberals and that needs to change or this country is in serious trouble.

Very true words. The courts have a more direct impact on a lot of our every days lives then the legislators do. That is esp true of the SCOTUS.

NRA Lifetime Member
NWTF Member
SummerBlast 2015, 2016
KY Meet & Greet 2017
WalleyeBlast 2016, 2017

Offline Madgomer

• 14 Point
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2017, 06:13:30 PM »

the courts are full of liberals and that needs to change or this country is in serious trouble.

Very true words. The courts have a more direct impact on a lot of our every days lives then the legislators do. That is esp true of the SCOTUS.
That's for sure MI-B - without a doubt the courts are moving faster than congress and have fewer checks and balances to reign in the stupidity.  This trend of legislating from the bench is something the libs have been pushing for many years - with the right (wrong) people in those seats, they can do a lot of damage.
and enjoy it!

Offline Bearclaw

• 12 Point
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 08:10:33 PM »
Unfortunately, it is still impossible to fix stupid. It's never about the real issues, it's about what they can say to get re-elected to their lofty, ridiculous positions of power.
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24:15
'Honor Begins At Home' (from the movie "Courageous")

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 08:27:03 PM »
my buddies flooded my email about this. no right minded person can think this has any validity. the sad part is we need to obey or face possible charges.

i just want to know when i get reimbursed for the original value of my land prior to the wolf intro. it's less than 1/2 what is was 20 years ago. no inflation where the wolves are   
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Hunt Master

• Administrator
  • If at once you dont succeed, nock another arrow!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2017, 07:28:10 AM »
Maybe we can use the wolf thing against them. I'm sure wolves were native all over this land. We should reintroduce them in Texas, Arizona and California. Then, to protect them from getting killed by Mexicans, we should build a wall to keep them safe in the US...    @--0--0120
If you can't be hunting....  Be here...  --9-8-7
TalkHunting  Founder

Offline Madgomer

• 14 Point
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2017, 06:56:23 PM »
Interesting thought HM - once the wolves cleaned up the wild hog & jackrabbit populations down in TX and needed another easy food source, I'm sure it would become darn dangerous for anyone to attempt to walk in across the border - heck, might not even need to build a wall.  Two problems solved!  Of course the deer hunters in TX might not be a fan of your idea.
and enjoy it!

New Page 3

Google Ad