New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: vortex crossfireII 4x12x50mm  (Read 259 times)

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
vortex crossfireII 4x12x50mm
« on: July 06, 2017, 10:17:24 AM »
i think Bo likes these scopes. maybe he will chime in between his RNR --099-780 (sorry, figured that might get your attention)

they are on sale at cabelas for $120. seems like a good price
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Split toe

• 2017 Deer Hunting Champion
  • TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: vortex crossfireII 4x12x50mm
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 02:29:03 PM »
I have a Crossfire II in a 3X9X40mm and really like it. That's a good price Bo will give you a thumbs up...
NRA Member
NWTF Member
Butts County Sportsmen's Club-President
Keep your arrows sharp and your powder dry-always in search of split-toe!!!
52 years hunting experience
2015,2016, 2018 WalleyeBlast
2015, 2016 Summerblast

Offline BoBallistic

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • Share Your Knowledge
Re: vortex crossfireII 4x12x50mm
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2017, 11:20:49 PM »
When Vortex first open its doors, they ran a special at Optic Planet for $99 for a 6.5-20X, 1 inch tube Crossfire (not the Crossfire II) but their first series. It was really a very good scope for the money and kept it in the pile just in case I picked up a varmint round and needed a long range scope...but I donate it to the Summerblast 2015 along with some Vortex Diamondback Binoculars (man what was I thinking, these are very good binoculars) Bugfixer ended up with the highest bid....

When the Crossfire II come out, it was even better than their first Crossfire scopes...so I got my first of six that I currently own today..their 2-7X x 33mm is very good and equals the VX1 and VX2 scopes from Leupold, and you guys know how much I like Leupold!!! So I own 6 Crossfire II scope great value for the money....interesting, Vortex told me over the phone that they do not put serial numbers on the Crossfire II scopes and if any went wrong with them, then they would just send you a new scope, no questions asked....

I went ahead and bought several Vortex Vipers scopes and a pair of their Binoculars...talk about top shelf! All of their products are very good for the money, sure they are getting more expensive with each year. But so does everyone else prices go up and up....last note, plan on getting a 26 Nosler in the next few months and have a Vortex Viper HS, 30mm tube, 4-16X with BDC reticule with the Vortex Cant Level and Burris Extreme Rings already mounted and ready for installation on the Picatinny rail that I will get or that will come on the new rifle.....   
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

New Page 3

Google Ad