New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: carbon express mayhem DS  (Read 129 times)

Online yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
carbon express mayhem DS
« on: June 17, 2017, 05:20:59 PM »
cabelas has these online for 59.99 for 12 arrows. i didn't know if it was a misprint or a special price since they were 'new' model arrows. i ordered them and had them shipped to my local store. i picked them up 2 weeks ago. they only sent 6 arrows, but made good on their online description. that's a great price. cabelas is pretty good about standing by their ads

i just looked and 2 weeks later they still haven't made the correction. the clerk said he put a correction request. so what the heck. if you are looking for arrows, at least my cabelas honored it
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline BoBallistic

• 12 Point Droptine
  • Share Your Knowledge
Re: carbon express mayhem DS
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 05:07:09 AM »
Yari - my "Biggest" find on the Internet/Catalog is when Cablea's had Leupold VX2 4-12X, 40mm, 1 inch tube, in one of their catalogs has it mis-marked by $100 in my favor...I think the scope was something around $399 and they listed in the catalog for $299....I could not believe, so I called and ordered one...the very next day I went back and ordered this time 4 more scope at that marked price...the sales person quoted me the MSRP price and I told them that my catalog stated the $299 price....they were so pissed they sold it to me for that mark down price......that is when I bought the rest of the new Remington Sendero Line...the scopes are still on the rifles...

But never been so lucky to find any archery stuff on sale like that.....the arrows are a very good price, like you wonder about their age and wonder if they are seconds or have a blem.....

The Terra ED Binoculars that I have been mentioning lately on TH, have a MSRP of $399 was delivered to my door for $172 a few days later went back to try and find the item again and it had disappeared from Midway's webpage..maybe I was in the right place at the right time. The only place that price showed up was on the invoice!!

NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
NWTF Member
SCI Member
Butts County Sportsman Asso Member
57+ Years in the woods
19 yrs of Western Elk/Muley Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris

Online yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: carbon express mayhem DS
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 08:25:58 AM »
they aren't blems. i figured it might have been a sale to get the new model moving, it turns out the online ad should say 'PER 6' and it says 'PER 12'. so basically a 2 for 1 sale because of the misprint.

i'm surprised they have corrected the ad. maybe they are slacking because of the pending Bass Pro buyout? either way, cabelas stood buy their reputation for customer service. if they didn't honor the ad, i wasn't going to push it. i was OK on arrows, but hard to pass up a deal
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

New Page 3

Google Ad