New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: All set for Maryland!  (Read 1632 times)

Offline Flintlock1776

• 12 Point Droptine
    • NYFD
Re: All set for Maryland!
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2017, 07:02:48 PM »
Amazon delivered my new Summit Treestands Solo Pro Ladder Stand which I will haul down to Maryland and set up

I had a brain storm in this old coot's head: I will take the Instruction manual to Lowe's and buy duplicates of washers, nuts etc. I will keep them in a zip log bag as have you ever noticed if a part is not included or needs replacement because it is MIA or broken you can't figure out what to get? I learned this hard lesson as my Big Game shooting rail came undone  and it is hanging by a thread. apparently Big Game does not offer after sale replacement parts. Since i have other Summit products i thought getting back up parts would save time just in case something happens. I have an  Ameristep Ladder up for years without issues. The Big Game stand was very comfortable but after learing they leave you high and dry after the sale, I went back to Summit.

I also bought the newer Double Bull blind with the easier entry feature for ground hunting

If my wife does not want to retire to Florida and wants us to saty in this "censored Word" hole of NJ, I will get gear to be able to continue to hunt here
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 07:04:42 PM by Flintlock1776 »
Remember the 343
9-11-01
George Johnson, Ladder 157
Dan McWilliams, Ladder 157
Bily Eisengrien, Rescue 2
Scott Strauss NYPD ESU
Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Member Buckmaster's
Member NWTF
Wounded Warrior Project