New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Black Widow Bow Catalog is here!  (Read 439 times)

Offline Jaeger

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
    • http://www.kassnerlaw.com/
Black Widow Bow Catalog is here!
« on: February 16, 2016, 05:30:09 PM »
I feel like Steve Martin in the jerk, the phone books here! the phone books here!

Oh well, the new Black Widow Bow catalog arrived and I wonder if this is the year for a new custom recurve, perhaps the Ken Beck edition recurve or maybe the psr with the long bow handle?

Any one else contemplating a new traditional bow this year?
NRA Life Member
NYS Lifetime Sportsman,
Trapping, Bowhunting and
Muzzleloading License Holder
NYS Tracking Dog License Holder

Online yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: Black Widow Bow Catalog is here!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2016, 06:42:51 PM »
i was brought up on a bear Kodiak recurve(if I remember correctly) I kinda like my Mathews. maybe some day, but I doubt I will step back. maybe if I get back into shooting carp I would look into it

good luck. I hear it's like a drug when you go back
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

New Page 3

Google Ad