New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Very interesting read  (Read 273 times)

Offline barky

• Fawn
Very interesting read
« on: October 09, 2015, 08:13:55 PM »
 A friend just emailed this article, an area we once hunted here in Wisconsin,

I hope the pdf attaches if not can someone tell how to do an attachment.

Offline russcat

• 2015 TH Ultimate Outdoorsman Champion
  • TH Staff - Contest Team
  • 14 Point
  • "behind every blade of grass"
Re: Very interesting read
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 09:41:25 PM »
That is an interesting article.  I think he is a very lucky man.  It doesn't surprise me they are turning it into an investigation and he could possibly be charged.  ONce the liberal media and animal rights people get on a story like this the outcome is never good.  He better get a good lawyer.  I hope he makes it through this okay.

Its hard for me to believe only 2 confirmed wolf attacks on humans in the last 100 years.  I don't believe that for a minute. 

Yari needs to read this.
Team Buck Dynasty
39 Years "Out There"

Where Jesus is, is Heaven
Where Jesus isn't, is He11.
               -Joshua Crutchield

Offline MichiganLouie

• 16 Point
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 09:56:04 PM »
I read about this earlier today.  I got it through a newsletter I receive every day.  Yes, it will be interesting to see how it turns out.
Don't ask the Lord to guide your steps, unless you're willing to move your feet.
NRA Life Member.
Started reloading my own ammo to save money 35 yrs ago.  Should start saving money anytime now.

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 10:30:36 AM »
where do I start? first, I know adrien the wolf lover. if he had his way we wouldn't have any deer left.

2nd, there are way more than 700 wolves in WI. it's 3 to 4 times that many and growing fast. and no season. what they fail to mention is the statewide goal is only 250 wolves. they are 10 times the 'goal'. can you say brain dead

3rd, there were 2 attacks in MN alone in the last 2 years. a couple deaths in Canada. and, many self defense close calls not reported to avoid this very situation. if he can hit one w/ a .38 it's way too close for comfort

I have a buddy in friendship WI. i'll see if there is more to this story. I don't know of any deer hunter that "loves wolves". that is strange. respect yes / love heck no

can you tell I have strong opinions on this? stupid idea to reintroduce them and not stay w/ their plan of 250 total wolves. clowns

'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

New Page 3

Google Ad