New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Got into some Crappie  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Snortweeze

• TalkHunting Dominant Buck
  • Let a youg buck go and his rack will grow.
Re: Got into some Crappie
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 03:24:03 PM »
That is a nice one. I can smell the fryer now.
Proud talkhunting member/moderator
Farmer, Outdoorsmen and Chicago Bears fan.

Offline nelsonv

• Fawn
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 09:53:20 PM »

The wife took the boys out to eat and shopping today after school. When I got home from work I learned I had the evening to myself.  So I hooked up the jon boat and went fishing. I've been wanting to do some crappie fishing but haven't had any free time.  I got into a nice school right off the bat. Most were 11-12 inches.  But check this one out.   I didn't have a scale but she measured 15-1/2" long.  Needless to say crappie is for dinner tomorrow night!
What lake if you don't mind me asking??

"Live Life at Full Draw"

Offline russcat

• 2015 TH Ultimate Outdoorsman Champion
  • TH Staff - Contest Team
  • 14 Point
  • "behind every blade of grass"
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2015, 09:07:42 AM »

The wife took the boys out to eat and shopping today after school. When I got home from work I learned I had the evening to myself.  So I hooked up the jon boat and went fishing. I've been wanting to do some crappie fishing but haven't had any free time.  I got into a nice school right off the bat. Most were 11-12 inches.  But check this one out.   I didn't have a scale but she measured 15-1/2" long.  Needless to say crappie is for dinner tomorrow night!
What lake if you don't mind me asking??

Hello Nelsonv and welcome to TalkHunting.  This was a private soil conservation lake I have access to near where I live.  I've only got to fish it a couple of times.  Its full of bass and crappie and a nice place to duck hunt too.  I just wish I had more time to spend out there.

"Live Life at Full Draw"
Team Buck Dynasty
39 Years "Out There"

Where Jesus is, is Heaven
Where Jesus isn't, is He11.
               -Joshua Crutchield

New Page 3

Google Ad