New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: New Type Chronograph  (Read 3764 times)

Offline BLUETOE

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • 16 Point
Re: New Type Chronograph
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2016, 11:07:57 AM »
Looks good!! Let me get this straight YOU forgot about a gun?? --099-780 --099-780 --099-780 I am shocked!!
If it's brown it's down

Life member of the NRA
Life member of NAHC
Member NWTF
Life member of NTA

Online BoBallistic

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2016, 08:28:59 AM »
Blue - I put the rifle info in the range results under the firearms section....the rifle is a Savage Model 10, in 260 Remington. It has 24" contour barrel, box magazine and a adjust trigger that I adjusted it down to 2.5 lbs (it was set 3.25 lbs. from the factory). At the time that I got it, no one had good brass for it. So I went ahead and started trying to figure out what it likes. But the Labradar came in about 2 to 3 weeks ago and I have been playing with it and trying to make sure that I did not look like an idiot when I finally took it out....LOL....
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

Online BoBallistic

• 12 Point Double Droptine
  • Share Your Knowledge
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2017, 02:24:35 PM »
This past week on Thursday (7-27-2017) I made it out to the range and the next position over from me was this guy shooting the old Sharps rifles testing out new loads he had loaded. What was interesting was the fact that he was using a LabRadar Chronograph...seeing more and more of them out there. We got to talking and I saw an external battery pack that he was powering the LabRadar from. This is the second person that has powered the LabRadar from a external source and not using the 6 AA batteries that you have to change out every other time...my need changing out and it has only been used twice!!!

I came home and that night after posting the Range Results and ordered me a Anker Powercore 10000 mAh battery pack and a case for it! The guy told me that he has used his a half dozen times and it is only used half of a charge on it! This guy was my age and Vietnam Veteran so I trust his judgement....am happy I finally got this. Last year before the knee problem hit, was thinking about getting one of this external power sources, but when the knee thing hit, your focus is on your knee!!!

More toys!!
NRA Life-Endowment-Patron Member
RMEF Life Member
Buckmasters Life Member
2018 NWTF Member
Proud Member of Butts County Sportsman Asso
20 yrs of Western Elk/Muley/Antelope Hunts
2009 & 2011 African Safaris
Share Your Knowledge

New Page 3

Google Ad