New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: New archer new bow  (Read 1513 times)

Offline DPD

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
  • one cold day
Re: New archer new bow
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2015, 10:04:07 PM »
 @--0--0134 from central NY - I know very little in archery but we have a plethora of guys with the knowledge to help u out when needed, I hunt and fish but use firearms and now have a crossbow because the regular bow I have trouble pulling it back with my arthritis (ask gutshot  --099-780 )

@--0--0134 again and enjoy this friend and info filled forum. ()*$%RT (*&^&%# ##$#@#$% -0078 --09--0 ^^&&$%GT
ANY DAY HUNTING/FISHING IS A BETTER DAY THAN WORKING
NAHC Life Member/NY Muzzleloader
NYS Lifetime Sportsman & Lifetime Turkey Permit
US Navy Vietnam combat Veteran 68-72 CTR3
2nd & Last Northeast anniversary party 2010
2012 Summerblast Pennyrile Kentucky

Offline Bruinhart

• Fawn
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2015, 11:04:28 PM »
New to this awesome forum, new to hunting. After years and years of fishing time for me to get into the archery world. Took some archery 101 classes tested a few Hoyt bows. After a great tax return I decided to go with a higher end bow Hoyt nitrum 34. Now do you guys think this was the right move being my first bow and jumping into a higher end one right off the back? And if you have any suggestions or good books be much appreciated I am tackling this hunting thing solo here in Washington being from Illinois and not knowing any other hunters
Where at in Washington. I am in the Port Angeles area and new to hunting as well.

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Offline Pure Instinct

• Spike
    • Pure Instinct Hunting
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2016, 01:00:11 PM »
Welcome to the addiction of archery. Name brand is personal preference with a bow, as long as you are comfortable shooting it then that's all that matters really.
Hoyt does make a good quality bow and you made a good choice. Congrats and good luck trying to get your first bow harvest.

Offline buckone1

• 2015 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2016, 03:30:29 PM »
 @--0--0134 from SW Indiana!!!  ##$%#116       %^$^
2011 Prize Winner
2015 Turkey Champion

New Page 3

Google Ad