New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: deer hunting not happening  (Read 223 times)

Offline dave 1211

• TalkHunting Supporter
  • 18 Point
  • deer season
deer hunting not happening
« on: October 17, 2014, 10:41:18 AM »
wanted to hunt today and I hurt my back yesterday mowing my dad's leafs and the guy two house down from me decide to sight in his muzzleloader with in 600 feet of my house less then 500 feet of the other house. was shooting just 25 yard in to a big dirt pile went and talked with him nicely do you know bow hunter hunt down were you are shooting no just one guy that gun hunts and I know all the neighbors . well I bow hunt down there and I have been here 25 years and have never met you. well I am very safe he said.  well I left did not say anything about the 500 feet thing guy was older then me so he knew everything to know    @--0--0127  good thing my back hurt  this guy does this every year I at lease go to state land to shoot my guns
turkey season was a wet one now on to deer hunting in October

dave 1211

Offline buckone1

• 2015 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
Re: deer hunting not happening
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2014, 03:22:18 PM »
Not all us  "old guys" are like that Dave. Some people young or old don't use good judgment.
Hope he listened to you.   @--0--0101
2011 Prize Winner
2015 Turkey Champion

New Page 3

Google Ad