New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: I know where they are...  (Read 261 times)

Offline growalot

• 2014/15 Whitetail Deer Championship Winner
  • 12 Point Double Droptine
I know where they are...
« on: October 10, 2014, 11:47:29 AM »
Problem is...I can't get to them :-\... So I went to my PT...got an A+...he added 3 more exercises and I used the recumbent bike...and 2 new stretches....said things are coming along nicely...

Any ways there is  property behind us across the street that I only hunt in gun...for the deer dead run for it in bow...I had gotten permission to track years ago but it was for that one time...I looked for their # again and it is unlisted...never catch them home...Well on the way home who do I catch driving out of their drive...permission secured... @--0--0123
 I went to another neighbor and caught him out in drive...let him know we have a new neighbor and well they have yet to call as I asked,When I took a pie and my contact #'s down to them...with his cell #....infact his wife gave me her first name but not hubbies or their last name @--0--0117.....I told the old neighbor that if he see's anyone coming down the hill get names and #'s and call me they do not have permission to be there.
 Well While we talked he says I know where all the big buck are because they come down and bed in the grass along our line There are some massive racks in there......I let him know the new laws on set backs and let him know that rifle has now opened in NYS so be careful up in the woods out back... he does not hunt.....he knows he has no problem with me but the ppl above him who's back lines share mine tend to shoot at what ever moves below them...one reason I rarely hunt there...but now I just can't.......it's too rough and way to steep to access from the house and the town dug a 6 foot ditch the entire road frontage...I now can't climb down and up the other side with my knee....coming in at the only culvert pipe every thing in the swamp would wind me before I got to a blind or the one stand down there. :(.....I'll be very careful about the knee this weekend and next week then get the OK ...I hope to do a late morning till close hunt...got permission to Park the Gator at the farm across the street so it would be safe.....

Offline sundowner

• TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: I know where they are...
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 03:46:35 PM »
Sounds good , good luck with your hunt and your knee .
Member NWTF
Member Ducks Unlimited
Member Whitetails Unlimited
Member NRA 
 Member RMEF

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
Re: I know where they are...
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2014, 04:54:29 PM »
looks like you got it figured out. nice to have good neighbors
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'