New Page 2

Donate to TalkHunting

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Author Topic: Ky Rut  (Read 1090 times)

Offline lefthandpale

• Spike
Ky Rut
« on: November 19, 2013, 03:35:25 PM »
I was hunting in central southern KY last week and while the overall activity was slow I did notice that the bucks I saw were in the seeking stage at least. Nose to the ground and not paying much attention to anything else. I tried to stop a large buck with grunts and snorts and he never even acknowledged that he heard them.

TalkHunting Community

Ky Rut
« on: November 19, 2013, 03:35:25 PM »
New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Offline ZLong19

• Feb.11 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point Droptine
  • Ya'll see urn' today?
Re: Ky Rut
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 10:45:30 AM »
Supposedly suppose to happen this week and next, I haven't heard of anything yet to excite me. Some of the guys in the lease are hunting and hunted this weekend and haven't seen anything to amount to much. HM, what about ya'lls area?
Hunting is a way of life: Love it, Teach it, Live it. But most of all.... RESPECT IT and pass it on!

Offline yari

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 05:51:18 PM »
i'm starting to see some headless bucks on the roadside. they are looking for love in WI
'HUNT WITH YOUR KIDS NOT FOR THEM'
NAHC LIFE MEMBER
SCI MEMBER
DU MEMBER
MUSKY hunter
NRA

Offline Possum

• TalkHunting Dominant Buck
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 01:55:48 AM »
Saw nothing during early Muzzle Loader season that was looking for love...  Just big Doe's in the bean fields...

Sent from Possum's
 iPad using Tapatalk
Freelance Outdoor Writer

Offline buckone1

• 2015 TH Turkey Champion
  • 14 Point
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 03:28:23 PM »
They are starting to sparr here in Indiana. Won't be long now!! ##$%#116
2011 Prize Winner
2015 Turkey Champion

Offline King Ben

• 2016 TH Ultimate Outdoorsman
  • 10 Point
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2015, 12:18:18 PM »
What county in KY are you hunting?

Offline capttrae

• Feb.11 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point
  • Mag Staff Writer
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 02:46:12 AM »
No big deer in Kentucky just scrubs

Offline lefthandpale

• Spike
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 12:03:23 PM »
I hunt in Barren County, so far I have not see any deer on previous hunts this year(2015). My cams show a lot of night activity still with the crazy weather. Pics from last weekend time frame show a little more activity with the bucks. Gun season opens Sat 14th and I will be there until the end if necessary. It's freezer filling time. My wife and myself will be teaching my niece's beau how deer hunting works and the emphasis will be in getting his tags filled.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 12:07:41 PM by lefthandpale »

Offline ZLong19

• Feb.11 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point Droptine
  • Ya'll see urn' today?
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2015, 12:14:59 PM »
Was up Halloween week and finally seen a few does and small peckerheads... still nothing to excite me. The Orange Army starts Saturday like you said, they drafted me again this year so I will join in. Maybe something will happen... too many good deer around us not to be seen none.
Hunting is a way of life: Love it, Teach it, Live it. But most of all.... RESPECT IT and pass it on!

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Google Ad