New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: New Book Release  (Read 332 times)

Offline 3 beard

• 4 Point
New Book Release
« on: September 07, 2013, 01:56:02 PM »
Just thought I would post on here as I know everyone is getting interested in deer hunting. My first book release just came out and it's now available. If you're into mountain man adventure, then you''ll be entertained. It's titled '' The Adventures of Buck Bodean'' The Early Years. It's the life story of a Pa. mountain man born in 1783 in the northcentral mountains of Pennsylvania. It tells of his wanderings throughout the wilderness on foot, spending most of his time alone and surviving off the land. It's a story of one mans need to stay connected with the wilderness he knows well. It shows how life must of been in Pennsylvania's vast big woods and grasps and essence of a way of life. If interested it's $16.00 including s/h, mail to David Orlowski, 24 State St., Austin, Pa. 16720.

New Page 3

Google Ad