New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: First Ever Seed Order Made!  (Read 1511 times)

Offline bholt

• Spike
    • BH Outdoors
Re: First Ever Seed Order Made!
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2013, 06:38:10 AM »
Not only is it addictive but there are soooo many blends of seeds that you MUST try to grow, then again once you plant you have to start planning for next year. I mean pour concrete right now don't let it grow!!! You don't understand what you are getting yourself into. I know you thing you can handle it but the first time you see a deer out there with green stuff hanging out, well we tried to warn you, it always just starts with just one little plot. Ray Scott is nothing more than a drug dealer he will give you free seed to start off with and once you see it growing he knows he has you. JUST REMENBER WE WARNED YOU.
B. HOLT
BH Outdoors
Georgetown, Texas 78633
https://sites.google.com/site/bholtoutdoors/

Offline Farmer Jim

• Spike
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2013, 07:14:24 AM »
WTI is topshelf in my book. I have been very happy with the quality of their products and the speed of getting the order to me. This year I can add that their customer service is commendable as well. I placed my seed order and one of the items was the sampler with 7 different seed types, the order came and in that box there were only 6 bags of seed. Called them Monday morning and was told "We're sorry, we'll get that bag out to you today," and they did. Germination has been exceptional on all I have tried from them. Then to see the deer walk by what they had been eating in the fields and show a preference for the foodplots seals the deal with me. And since no one has mentioned this yet, it is addictive    --099-780
USMC SSGT '84-'92
DAV Life Member
NRA Life Member
Contemporary Longrifle Association
NMLRA
Honourable Company of Horners

Offline bholt

• Spike
    • BH Outdoors
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2013, 08:16:02 AM »
See there he hooked another Addict!!!
B. HOLT
BH Outdoors
Georgetown, Texas 78633
https://sites.google.com/site/bholtoutdoors/

Offline popgunwill

• Spike
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »
Great choice for a first plot. Good luck. Let us know how it does.

POP

Offline heflinsi

• Sept/11 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
  • 2015 Buck
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2014, 08:41:15 PM »
How did the plot work out????  Hooked yet?
Gysgt USMC Retired

New Page 3

Google Ad