New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: My 2013 Archery Equipment (Update)  (Read 1148 times)

Offline 5114TX

• Sept/11 Prize Winner
  • 14 Point
  • Never squat with your spurs on!!
Re: My 2013 Archery Equipment (Update)
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »
I'm having a blast with it, Dave!!    Much different from a compound, but lots of FUN!!!

Thanks Split.  I plan on taking this rig to the woods this year so I'll keep shooting and
 getting better.

Yeah Russ, peanut oil and GAS!!   Nah, charcoal!!  Better flavor!!   --099-780

I'm practicing with this bow every day, Gut!   I'm liking it better and better all the time!

I have 2 choices as far as broadheads go.   I've always shot Magnus Stinger BuzzCuts on my compound and am a firm believer in them, but also have a couple of Fred Bear RazorTips from Rocket.   I use them mostly on hogs but I'll see how they shoot on this recurve.    Decisions, decisions!!   The top head is the Fred Bear, the other is the Buzzcut.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 01:04:52 PM by 5114TX »
They're ALL trophies...it's just that some are bigger than others!
      NRA member
"Lord, give me patience.....'cause if You give me strength, I'm gonna need bail money to go with it"!
      47 years, in pursuit!
Team "Non-typical"   '13 TH  DHC

Offline dave 1211

• TalkHunting Supporter
  • 18 Point
  • deer season
Re: My 2013 Archery Equipment (Update)
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2013, 09:19:16 AM »
find the one the flies the best   so glad that you are back to having fun my friend     @--0--0118

ps. I will let robin hood know you will be join his group soon   ##$%#1118
turkey season was a wet one now on to deer hunting in October

dave 1211

New Page 3

Google Ad