New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: find out the truth about our next President?  (Read 1307 times)

Offline Double D Gunworks

• 2010 Nov Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
  • "We deal in lead friend"
find out the truth about our next President?
« on: November 18, 2008, 02:24:36 PM »

Info from the National Shooting Sports Foundation:
 check their website at NSSF.org
this is from their weekly newsletter:

Gun Owners Need Not Apply?

OBAMA'S JOB APPLICATION INCLUDES GUN OWNERSHIP QUESTIONS . . . If you want a job in the Obama administration and you own a gun, you may be out of luck. Here is Question No. 59 on the application: "Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so, provide complete ownership and registration information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage." The question implies that there is a national gun registration, which is, of course, not true. "The question demonstrates that this administration does not truly respect the Second Amendment," said NSSF Senior Vice President and General Counsel Lawrence G. Keane. "It seems the message is 'Gun Owners Need Not Apply.'" View the application.

NOW YOU SEE IT . . . Last week, President-elect Obama's transition Web site, change.gov, posted the administation's agenda for curtailing Americans' Second Amendment rights and then, oddly, took down the information after just two days. An NSSF news release responded to the Obama agenda and pointed out that gun owners were right to be concerned about the Obama-Biden team, given their past anti-gun records. The Web site's original statement on semiautomatic rifles intentionally misled readers by referring to these commonplace firearms as "weapons that belong on foreign battlefields." Interestingly, that reference has been eliminated in the agenda that has been re-posted to the site under Urban Policy, although the intention to make permanent the expired 1994 Assault Weapons Ban remains, among other troubling gun-control measures. NSSF encourages readers to read its release to stay vigilant on the President-elect's agenda.

"HUNT FOR LIFE!"

Daryl Duke
Life Member;
NRA
North American Fishing Club
TSRA business booster
member American Gunsmithing Association

Offline PK300

• 12 Point
Re: find out the truth about our next President?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 02:37:14 PM »
I'm trying to be positive and have a good outlook with support for the new commander, but the more of this stuff  I read, the more I become scared of what the future may hold.
A.K.A.  Muskymadness
4 yrs. of watching, learning, and tracking
26 years of deer hunting experience

Offline Gutshot

• 2015/16 TH Deer Champion
  • TH Staff - Moderator
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
  • Potter County "God's Country"
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:05:06 PM »
I'm trying to be positive and have a good outlook with support for the new commander, but the more of this stuff  I read, the more I become scared of what the future may hold.
Me too, and they would not talk about any of this during the campaign.
NRA Life Member
NAHC Life Member
SummerBlast 2010, 2011,2012, 2015 & 2016
American Military Retirees Association
54 Years of Hunting Experience
Youngwood Sportsmens Association 53 Years
WalleyeBlast 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019

Offline Hyperhound

• Apr/11 Prize Winner
  • 12 Point
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 09:36:41 PM »
It should be criminal what the media did!

http://www.howobamagotelected.com/
Teach your children to hunt and fish and you won't have to hunt and fish for your teenagers.

37 years hunting
3 years observing

Offline no tresspassing

• 4 Point
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 06:58:06 PM »
1st I'd like to see and have verified his real birth certificate supposedly his father a kenyan of some political clout and an american mom , was he born in africa ? also he went to school in indonesia which the only way I heard you could attend was to be a citzen of that country. humm those are the first questions I have . then if he goes after the 2nd amendment  we the people should carry him right out to the nearest port and have him deported for treason for the president and others in goverment office swear to uphold the constitution.
Arrgh the commy liberals get me mad.
thev'e even trampled our right to form a milita ,  I'm tellin ya'll be very leary of any of them paid liars I mean lawyers.

Offline Boudreaux

• Spike
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 02:30:54 AM »
This is one of those times when im glad that i live in louisiana and we are not required to register wepons when they transfer from one person to another, only when bought from a dealer. @--0--0125 not that i avoid dealers just for this reason.
Louisiana Boys, Rember to tag those deer and call them in with 72 hours.

Offline Boudreaux

• Spike
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2008, 02:33:36 AM »
1st I'd like to see and have verified his real birth certificate supposedly his father a kenyan of some political clout and an american mom , was he born in africa ? also he went to school in indonesia which the only way I heard you could attend was to be a citzen of that country. humm those are the first questions I have . then if he goes after the 2nd amendment  we the people should carry him right out to the nearest port and have him deported for treason for the president and others in goverment office swear to uphold the constitution.
Arrgh the commy liberals get me mad.
thev'e even trampled our right to form a milita ,  I'm tellin ya'll be very leary of any of them paid liars I mean lawyers.

its ok, you can just form the nationalist milita. what the government has said has never stopped american citizens from standing up for themselves before.

Offline tubbymoose

• 2008 Prize Winner
  • 6 Point
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2008, 08:29:52 AM »
 -0078  I think this will be a great test, I hope we come out on top. I am afraid our defenses may be weakend and we may be hit again.

Remember 9-11.  -0078

• 2010 Nov Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2008, 09:14:15 AM »
This is one of those times when im glad that i live in louisiana and we are not required to register wepons when they transfer from one person to another, only when bought from a dealer. @--0--0125 not that i avoid dealers just for this reason.

I would like to clarify that there is no national registry.
 The information you provide the dealer on the form 4473 is not kept by the government in any way. The dealer must keep records for 20 years in case of a weapon needing to be traced.
The city of New York filed a suit trying to get access to this info. the ATF passed a ruling that the ATF and FBI could only keep transfer info for 24 hours after it was completed. @--0--0123

I beg of you; if you are not involved, get informed and stay on top of what your gov. is trying to do in your state as well as in D.C.  @--0--0104

When I met my wife she was an anti, through a little education of what firearms and firearm owner are really about, she is now pro gun and involved as much as I am, actually pushes me to get more involved with the "fight". ;D

If you do not vote like a firearms owner you will not be one.
"HUNT FOR LIFE!"

Daryl Duke
Life Member;
NRA
TSRA business booster

Offline no tresspassing

• 4 Point
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2008, 09:02:05 AM »
Boudreaux,
I hear ya I think that there are quite a few around just waiting for the rest to stand united, smart if you think about it , but I know reenactors both  civil and revolutionary get the label alot, there are quite a few waco's out there too,gotta keep them at bay too.
 Louisiana man oh man I like that state.  oyster poor boys, ducks, cajuns and help from the gators in the swamp when ya need them.
 @--0--0133

Offline sirrobbinhood

• 2014/2015 Whitetail Deer Championship Winner
  • 8 Point
  • I love being in the woods!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2008, 04:50:20 PM »
to tell you guys the truth i was not surprised at that video.  I see that all too often.  I asked people that were openly Obama what issues they liked that he supported and why they would vote for him.  not one person spoke about his political views.  most of them said they were voting for him because they did not want John McCain to be president.  they said he was too much like President Bush...i even had some people tell me they voted for him because he is a black man.  Sometimes i want to scream because we the people have turned into lazy voters who don't seek the truth about candidates and what their plan for this country involve!!!  most of them couldn't tell you what the 6th amendment is.  i talk to people now a days and they cant tell me any of the amendments to the Constitution of the United States!  i spoke to a Lt that i work for today that said she wants the UN to control the world.  She said that it would be good for the UN to make a world wide constitution!!!  i almost threw up! i had to sit there and explain the role of the UN to her because she said she agreed with it's philosophy and she thought it would help bring world peace!!!  i drilled it into her head that the UN would have control over the laws of the United States and she thought that was great!!!    it sickens me to know that there are people out there that consider Liberal or Conservative new media to be the truth!!!  this country needs to step back and learn what it means to be a citizen again!!!  AGGGGHHHHHHH!!!   How can people consider themselves citizens if they don't even know what it means to be one!!!  But i tell you what...they love a good federal handout.  heaven forbid they actually get up off their fat backsides and get a job to earn their keep.  That same Lt told me that parents should not teach a child how to handle a firearm correctly and responsibly!!!  i asked her when would be the age that parents needed to teach their children about firearms.  she didn't have a response to that!!!  parents should teach responsibility to their children at a young age when the child will learn it.  they need to show children how to succeed in life and teaching responsibility and discipline is just how you do that!!!  I wish my father ran this country!!!  there is a man who could fix things the way they needed to be fixed!  of course that would put us in a dictatorship...if only for a bit while we fixed what needed to be fixed!!!  hahahahahahahahaha
"Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum"
"Stuff happens when you party naked"
NRA Patron Member
NAH Lifetime Member
Former Air Force Sniper 
Hunting and Fishing and loving every second of it!
Been waiting a long time for this...
2014/15 Deer Hunting Champions team member!!! 
Sir Pointsalot

Offline no tresspassing

• 4 Point
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2008, 11:07:51 PM »
I wish my father ran this country!!!  there is a man who could fix things the way they needed to be fixed!  of course that would put us in a dictatorship...if only for a bit while we fixed what needed to be fixed!!!  hahahahahahahahaha

That's funny that's what my mother says about me  and I tell her only till we fix it ! @--0--0133

Offline Boudreaux

• Spike
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2008, 12:05:51 AM »
"Those who hammer their guns into plows
will plow for those who do not."
- Thomas Jefferson

FIREARMS REFRESHER COURSE

1. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.

2. A gun in the hand is better than a cop on the phone.

3. Colt: The original point and click interface.
4. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.

5. If guns are outlawed, can we use swords?

6. If guns cause crime, then pencils cause misspelled words.

7. "Free" men do not ask permission to bear arms.

8. If you don't know your rights you don't have any.

9. Those who trade liberty for security have neither.

10. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. All Rights reserved.

11. What part of "shall not be infringed" do you not understand?

12. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.

13. 64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

14. Guns only have two enemies; rust and politicians.

15. Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

16. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.

17. 911 - government sponsored Dial-a-Prayer.

18. Assault is a behavior, not a device.

19. Criminals love gun control -- it makes their jobs safer.

20. If guns cause crime, then matches cause arson.

21. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.

22. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.

23. Enforce the "gun control laws" we ALREADY have, don't make more.

24. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.

25. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.

26. "A government of the people, by the people, for the people..."

• 2010 Nov Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2008, 10:58:09 AM »
27. When seconds counts, help is only minutes away!
"HUNT FOR LIFE!"

Daryl Duke
Life Member;
NRA
TSRA business booster

New Page 3

Google Ad