New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Imperial Whitetail Forage Oats Plus  (Read 6501 times)

Offline popgunwill

• Spike
Re: Imperial Whitetail Forage Oats Plus
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2013, 03:48:29 PM »
Planted the WTI forage oats last year and they were great. This year I tried the Pure Attraction and the deer have been wearing the oats out for the past month. With the cold weather we've had recently the deer are still using the oats but are tearing up the WinterGreens in the blend.

I can't say which I like better yet but both are great products. Once I learned to soil test before I planted I haven't had a failure with any Whitetale Institute product.

Good luck.

POP

New Page 3

Google Ad