New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Metalman's hunting journal  (Read 1702 times)

Offline metalman

• 8 Point
Re: Metalman's hunting journal
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2012, 07:41:28 AM »
No hunting this weekend for metal man, work and vehicle issues took priority, however did go to camp and removed six beetle infested dead pines. These trees needed to come down to keep from falling on the cabin and a few campers. Plenty of fire wood for camp this winter. more to come.
Metalman
Hit it while it is hot
NWTF Memeber
Butts County Sportsman Club Memeber
27 years hunting

Offline metalman

• 8 Point
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2012, 09:26:57 AM »
What a beautiful morning 53 clear skies. Squirrels and birds are abundant by my stand. Acorns falling sad but my litter plot has beer ate now much left i'll post pictures later. Three deer visiting quiet regularly! I have put my new moultrie M80BLX next to my Bushnell we see how than goes.  Boballistic is own his way to camp looking forward to seeing him. We'll be doing some gun talks this weekend i'm sure. Well back to hunting keep your powder dry.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Metalman
Hit it while it is hot
NWTF Memeber
27 years hunting

Offline metalman

• 8 Point
« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2012, 07:29:23 AM »
Good morning TH back on engine 51 this morning after spending 10 days in the woods. Had great fellowship and the food was the best. Plenty of does moving no shooters though. Well still hunting for mr. Splittoe happy hunting

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Metalman
Hit it while it is hot
NWTF Memeber
27 years hunting

New Page 3

Google Ad