New Page 2

Donate to TalkHunting

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Author Topic: Pennsylvania Rut Observations  (Read 828 times)

Offline Tattooed Hunter

• 6 Point
Pennsylvania Rut Observations
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:56:06 AM »
Was out last night and when I was leaving about 7 pm.  I was slowly walking out to a field to see what was out feeding.  I was looking west and all I heard was thump thump thump...  I look to the right and here comes a deer running full force straight at me.  He stops about 50 yds away and wasn't until I made a move did he run off but only to about 100 to 120 yds.  I  guess he thought I was an intruder buck on his turf and he wanted to fight.  He was haulin' butt coming at me until I turned my body to look at him.

Seems like the aggression is starting.
A bad day hunting is better than a good day working.

TalkHunting Community

Pennsylvania Rut Observations
« on: October 26, 2011, 10:56:06 AM »
New Page 3

Google Ad

Google Ad

Offline BLUETOE

• TH Staff - Contest Team
  • 16 Point
Re: Pennsylvania Rut Observations
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2011, 11:50:14 AM »
Good to know they have started.