New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: SCREENSHOTS  (Read 971 times)

Offline denvan

• 6 Point
SCREENSHOTS
« on: September 10, 2011, 05:17:12 PM »
How do you take a screenshot? I have a Windows XP OS but please don't tell me to press the "print screen" key on my keyboard cuz that doesn't work.
remember: aim small, miss small

Offline JKLB

• 4 Point
  • Have you thanked God today?
Re: SCREENSHOTS
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2011, 10:15:45 PM »
Are you pressing the PRINT SCREEN and then PASTING the copied screen to where ever you want it to come up?

NRA Life Member
26 years hunting experience
Roll Tide

Offline denvan

• 6 Point
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2011, 12:41:02 AM »
Are you pressing the PRINT SCREEN and then PASTING the copied screen to where ever you want it to come up?

I don't follow? I am supposed to press print screen key and then what? If I right click the copy choice does not come up. Please idiot proof the steps to do this for me.

Offline JKLB

• 4 Point
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 12:54:26 AM »
When you press PRINT SCREEN, it will automatically COPY the screen shot.  Then you can right click where you want to past the screen shot.  This should give you the PASTE option.  I tried it here on my computer and it worked.  Hope this helps.  Let me know if it doesn't.  I work nights so I'll be here all night!

NRA Life Member
Roll Tide

Offline denvan

• 6 Point
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2011, 04:03:53 PM »
When you press PRINT SCREEN, it will automatically COPY the screen shot.  Then you can right click where you want to past the screen shot.  This should give you the PASTE option.  I tried it here on my computer and it worked.  Hope this helps.  Let me know if it doesn't.  I work nights so I'll be here all night!
I pressed the "print screen" key, then opened a folder and right clicked and "paste" was grayed out, I could not select it. How can you tell if the "print screen" key is functioning?

Offline JKLB

• 4 Point
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2011, 06:01:19 PM »
If you opened a folder then you do not have anything to paste it to.  You will have to paste it to something like a document in Microsoft Word.  Try to open a new document in microsoft word and then paste it there. 

NRA Life Member
Roll Tide

Offline denvan

• 6 Point
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2011, 11:29:26 PM »
If you opened a folder then you do not have anything to paste it to.  You will have to paste it to something like a document in Microsoft Word.  Try to open a new document in microsoft word and then paste it there.
THANK YOU!! That worked.

Offline JKLB

• 4 Point
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2011, 11:51:35 PM »
Good!  Sorry it took so long.  It's one of those things that I do on a daily basis, but I'm not good at describing it. 

NRA Life Member
Roll Tide

New Page 3

Google Ad