New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: Win a target on our FaceBook Page  (Read 348 times)

Offline archerace7

• Fawn
Win a target on our FaceBook Page
« on: August 17, 2011, 04:42:47 PM »
Greetings,
To promote our new facebook page American Whitetail is going to give a target a week away on our FaceBook Page. Simply "Like" our page and we will draw one person a week till Oct. 1 2011 to win a archery target. On Oct 1 2011 we will unveil the new Hybrimat PRO24, and pick one lucky winner to receive it. So "like" us today and get your name in the hat!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Archer...02441219776126

Offline archerace7

• Fawn
Re: Win a target on our FaceBook Page
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 04:54:10 PM »
Sorry I posted this more than once...It kept tell me there was an error...and I kept changing things and hitting post thinking I had done something wrong in the post..
FaceBook page is ARCHERYTARGETSDOTCOM  -0078

New Page 3

Google Ad