talkhuntin.com
Thank you for visiting the TalkHunting Community. We encourage you to register and jump right in. Since membership is free, what do you have to lose? This is a place to learn, have fun, share your experiences and express ideas. As a member, you can add your own comments and topics, participate in the promotions and really enjoy all that TalkHunting has to offer.

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to view pictures or post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. Our members can register for monthly prize drawings, enter contests and share their knowledge and stories of this great sport with others. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

Don

Author Topic: New member with lots of pics!  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Arrowhead

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
Re: New member with lots of pics!
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2008, 06:58:37 PM »
Nice pictures

Offline ebabin4

• 2010 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2008, 11:20:43 AM »
Great pics, monster deer --7-8-9@--0--0134 to the site
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 12:33:06 PM by ebabin4 »
"Take a kid hunting and fishing..........
He won't grow up stealing and dealing"

19 years hunting experience

Offline deerjunkie

• 6 Point
« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2008, 11:31:18 AM »
nice pictures,   Welcome.

Offline deerhunter123

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 4 Point
« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2008, 07:03:32 PM »
AWESOME PICS!! i wish i had land like that i could manage

Offline MUDSOCK

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 10 Point
  • Aim Small Miss Small
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2008, 02:14:51 PM »
That's an awesome way to show off your pics.  there are some great bucks running around your place.  Thanks for sharing, and glad to have you here.
Adrenaline Outdoor Products
"Feel the Rush"

Offline spanky

• 2009 Prize Winner
  • 6 Point
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2008, 07:00:24 AM »
 --7-8-9 wow you have some really super bucks there !!!!!!!!!!

Offline Mike

• Button Buck
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2008, 09:36:51 AM »
Wow, great web site, love the photos, awesome deer in IL.  We'll have to figure out how to upload some more of Mike's deer pics, or set up a website like this one, nice!
  @--0--0123

PS.  Mike's out hunting this morning, in the steady rain.  He wanted to hunt down in the creek bottom area on our land, but I bet he ended up in his deer tower at the food plot to keep dry!
 @--0--0137

There is something about sitting in a tripod stand in the middle of a cutover on a freezing cold morning, looking up at the big dipper and waiting on the sunrise, that makes a man feel shiny and new.

Offline Mike

• Button Buck
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2008, 06:21:49 PM »
I'm back from a rainy day hunting, and my wife showed me these outstanding photos! --7-8-9  If I lived to be a hundred I'll never see deer like those on our 225 acres property in NC!!!  I try to practice QDM myself, and try to limit my bucks to 16 inside spread.  I've passed up several bucks this year and have taken a couple of does (counting my 12-year-old nephew's first deer!).  My father was a native Iowan and I had an uncle and cousins who lived in Illinois.  My sister, born in NC, ironically moved to Iowa several years ago with her job.  I have many happy memories of driving through Illinois, wish my family still had farmland out there!   Welcome to the website, I'm a Fawn myself! 
There is something about sitting in a tripod stand in the middle of a cutover on a freezing cold morning, looking up at the big dipper and waiting on the sunrise, that makes a man feel shiny and new.

Offline catman jr

• 2008 Sept. Prize Winner
  • 7 Point
  • HUNTING IS A BLESSING STRAIGHT FROM HEAVEN
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2008, 09:50:02 PM »
those are some great pics of prairie dog hunting! I've got some video of my granddad popping them at some really long distances, and it was a ton of laughs. I think it would be a blast to do that at least once in my life. Cool pics and welcome to the site!

Offline Zos41

• TH Staff - Board Team
  • TalkHunting Dominant Buck
  • taken around time HG and I were married
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2008, 12:40:18 PM »
great site and some great photos --9-8-7
Zos41 retired on abandon farm in Northern NY
Life member of NRA
Life Member of NAHC
NY lifetime sporting License holder
US Army Vet 65-68 SP5