New Page 2

!!

You are a Guest at TalkHunting

As a guest here, you are able to view some of the topics to get a feel for how this site works. However, you will not be able to post replies until you become a member. We hope that you will register (free) and become a member. This will open up all of the website for you to see. We are a very friendly group and we do not allow any bashing, fighting, or vulgarity. If you are looking for a family friendly site to talk about hunting, you have found it here at TalkHunting. You will find this a very comfortable and friendly place to visit and hang out. We hope to see you soon!

If you are having problems getting registered or you didn't receive your activation email, click the "Contact Us" link at the top left of this page.

New Page 3

Google Ad

Author Topic: anyone in VA with a bird dog?  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Dustin

• Prize Winner
  • 6 Point
anyone in VA with a bird dog?
« on: November 14, 2010, 10:03:10 PM »
i was wondering if there is anyone near warsaw or tappahannock, virginia who has a good bird dog. me and a buddy were out deer hunting and scared up 6 different cubbys and all together must of been 120 quail. and i was wondering if anyone had a good dog that would like to come down and hunt with me and my buddy?

Offline Soft plastic guru

• 12 Point
  • I go catching not fishing!! FISH ON!!!
Re: anyone in VA with a bird dog?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2010, 01:18:25 PM »
about how far are u from pittsburgh and when does ur quail season open and close? are there any grouse or ringnecks in the area
Hunt hard and take kids fishing!!!

Offline Dustin

• Prize Winner
  • 6 Point
Re: anyone in VA with a bird dog?
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2010, 11:18:33 PM »
mapquest says 6 and a half hours its in now and runs to the end of january. and there are a few ringnecks from nearby reserves not very many tho. do u have any ringnecks there?

New Page 3

Google Ad